1

Once upon a time there was a girl namely Jennie Sleysia who was a normal person as others. She was really pretty like a doll, the color of her cat eyes were mixed with green and blue. She was interested in lots of things but firstly she was into music.

Her voice was so angelic however she could not be a singer like she wanted because her family was against to this idea. She is from a strict family. That's why she started studying foreign language which was her second favorite activity that she liked to do.

She lived in South Korea and dreamt to study in america she wanted to travel through the world , explore new cultures, traditions, learn lots of things about world. That's why she started studying really hard to make her dream come true and make her parents proud of her as well.

She faced merits of obstacles while studying at school she tried to do her best in an every aspect and finally she reached one of her goals which was to graduate school with red diploma and be the best student. She also got a golden medal for her grades. She was a such kind of girl who tried to be perfectionist which means make every aspect of your life in a perfect way.

But is it easy to be perfectionist and make your life better ???

JENNIE SLEYSIA