The Morning Before

"Omg I'm so excited!!" I gushed as I got out of bed. "I'm finally going to Ed Sheeran's concert!"

I put my long, un-brushed hair into a quick messy bun and threw on a tracksuit. I didn't put on any makeup on because I'm not like other girls.

"QUICK YOU BRAT GET DOWN HERE!" My evil, abusive adopted mother screamed. I'm adopted because my mum dad grandad grandma cousins aunties uncles and every other blood relation of mine died before I was born. I trundle down the stairs. Only my stepmother could ruin the best day.

"NOW EAT YOUR BREAKFAST!" She screamed at me. I grimaced at the mouldy broccoli covered in expired porridge. I poured the food on a plant bedside me and went hungry. No wonder I was emo.

"Erin!" My best friend Alice yelled. She was so much cooler than me, so awesome and stunning and beautiful.

"Yes, uwu?" I said, opening the door to reveal the perfect Alice. She had shiny, blonde hair flowing down to her shoulders and her piercing green eyes looked into mine eagerly. Her picture perfect smile glowed at me. I wish I was her. 

We climbed into her sage green ferrari as she drove us to the concert. I couldn't wait to lay eyes on the handsome Ed Sheeran. My mouth drooled just thinking about him.