𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒪𝓃ℯ

Afternoon in Haydock Household- 

Right next to the Christmas tree, a glossy and beautiful black wolf, with prosthetic hind legs, was seen sleeping. His owner had just gone off holiday shopping for the last of the ingredients needed for the big feast tonight he's hosting for Christmas Eve. 

Hearing some footsteps, and the keys jangle, the wolf instantly wakes up and runs to the door barking. The door opens and here he is, Hickory himself! In this split-level home, it was just him and Nightclaw alone. Hickory had made the decision to move out of his father's mansion to live independently, as he felt like he's long come of age to get started, but luckily he's only 30 minutes away. 

Hickory's hands were full of appetizers, packaged in boxes and in bags. The wolf just couldn't control his nose...

Hickory: Oh Nightclaw, guess what??? I finally got the last of the things we need for tonight! Now I just have to prepare... 

*He puts the stuff down on the kitchen counter/he smirks/and turns around*  

Hickory: I see youuu, hmmm? I see you! Who's my best friend?! *Nightclaw rolls over goofily and demands belly rubs*  You are bud!*scratching the wolf's tummy* Yes, you are! *chuckles* Okay okay, I have to cook, go wait in the living room will ya? *the wolf gets up and only sits, staring at the food* Nightclaw... *the wolf, now in full focus finally leaves*  

The preparation of tonight's dinner took a whole 3 hours. This would give Hickory the time to call his friends, who definitely have no plans tonight, and lastly but awkwardly, his girlfriend, he wouldn't be able to mix up the right words either... Astrid answered that she will volunteer to pick them up with her Jeep Grand Cherokee©. 

Nightclaw just could not control the urge to see what's on the menu tonight, so while Hickory was distracted, he would sneak in the kitchen to watch the food cool down, bake, and simmer.

Christmas Eve night- 

Three hours passed by until it finally was dark out. The snow was still falling, the Christmas lights in the neighborhood shined bright, families were preparing for their own feasts, many were gathered together watching Christmas movies, kids that were told to go to bed early were setting up cookies and waiting for Santa, while Hickory, standing by the door, was waiting for his friends to arrive.

He saw a Jeep pull up by the curb, there they are! Out came Scott (Snotlout), Felix (Fishlegs), Terry and Becky/Rebecca (Tuffnut and Ruffnut), and the captain of the car, Astrid~ 

Felix: Oh I'm so excited! Hickory told me what was cooking! I want dessert already! 

Scott: Yeah right, you'd eat so much you wouldn't even make it past the stuffing... 

Terry: Yeah, says the one who fell drunk at the Thanksgiving party in less than 10 minutes.

Becky: HAHA! 

Astrid, walking in the back however stayed quiet, because she had a little surprise for her boyfriend.

Hickory: *opening the door/excitedly* Oh guys you made it! Come on in, the food will be ready in a bit. 

The adults, taking their boots off at the foyer, make their way to the living room as fast as they can! While they wait, they wanted to see what Christmas movies were playing. Scott jumped on the sofa, catching the remote after it bounced up from the impact; he wanted to watch "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation". After Becky PUNCHED the daylights out of Scott, the twins fought over the remote! They wanted to watch "How The Grinch Stole Christmas". But once the remote slipped out of their hands like butter, Felix snatched it, wanting to end the commotion. He knew just what to pick and knew what was on right now; "Home Alone". Flicking the TV on, all of them suddenly became distracted. Hickory shakes his head in complete annoyance...