2015

"The next time you feel like helping a super solider to take down an evil organization, please let me know what's your plan or let me come too. Your not the only person that can help. Or did you forget how you got into base to steal a top secret weapon?" A woman stands in-front blocking the door of a man with a bag. Both where standing out side a home, the woman standing with her arms cross while she glares at the dark skin man.

"I missed you too Honey. Can I get a kiss for saving the world from an "evil organization"? I know you been worried..." The man cheekily smiles at her and holds his hands out for a hug, knowing that he's right. She rolls her eyes and huffs before hugging the man in front of her.

"Oww!" The man rubs the back of his head, the woman just chuckles before pulling him in for a kiss.

"Thats for not telling me about your plans to help Captain America. I should make you sleep on the couch for making your wife worry AND help you steal some bird wings from the government." She shakes her head at him as he grins at her. He pulls her in for another kiss, he had missed her this past week and couldn't care less of how mad she was at him, as long as she was safe thats all that matters to him.

"Now come inside. You must be starving, that and you need a good shower." She pats his chest as he gasped in mock offense.

"That wounded me... deeply. Im just going to have to get a proper welcome from my biggest fan." He teases as he walks in to the house after her. He puts down his bag as he hears little feet steps come running towards him.

"Daddy!!" A five year old runs into his arms as he lifts her up to his hight to hug her, he spins her around as he hears the sweet laughs from his daughter and wife.

"My sweet butterfly! Oh how I missed you and your ma. You been good for her?" He asks her as he looks at her and kisses her forehead.

"Yes Daddy, me and mama we been waiting for you to come back. We made cookies and we went to the park!" She starts to ramble on about what her and her mother had did for the past week. He smiles at her as he listens, his wife coming up next to him to hug him and their daughter Marley.

"I know your excited to see your dad but let's leave him to go take a shower, he stinks don't you think?" Y/n says as she grabs her and puts her down, Marley shakes her head up and down.

"Yea, I just didn't want to be rude. Go take a shower Daddy you stink. Then we can have cookies and watch Shrek!" She jumps up and down looking up at her father with a wide grin.

"Im hurt... you made my own daughter betray me." Sam points to his wife, she just chuckles and shakes her head. Sam knees down to Marley.

"Alright... after I get out me, you, and your mom will sit down eat dinner, stuff ourselves with your delicious cookies and milk while we cuddle up and watch Shrek. But then you'll have to go to bed after? Ok? Promise?" Sam brings up his hand and extends his pinky towards her.

"Pinky promise!" She wraps her pinky around his then runs off towards her room.
"Hurry Daddy! Im going to build a fort to watch the movie!" She yells as she starts to grab her pillows from the bed.

"You heard the lady, go wash up." Y/n chuckles and kisses Sam before he heads to the restroom to take a shower. She heads to the kitchen to finish making dinner for her family.

"Daddy is it true that Captain America is a bad guy?" Marley asks her father as they clean up after dinner. She jumps on his lap to get comfortable before the movie.

"No, butterfly, he's not a bad guy. He wants to stop all the bad guys and help the good ones like you. Where did you see that he was a bad guy?" Sam looks down at her. Y/n comes and sits down next to them with cookies and three cups of milk. She looks at Sam confused as she heard what Marley asked him.

"The T.V showed Captain America making a plane fall and running away from the police." She looks up at her parents innocently as they look at each other then back towards her.

"No he's a hero, he was saving everyone from the bad guys. There was some who thought he was bad but they didn't know what he was doing. They only saw what he did wrong, never asked him what he was doing. If they did they they would have saw he was doing it for good." Sam tells her, he was trying to explain to her what was going on in a way she could understand.

"Thats why sweetie, we never judge someone ever. We need to learn who they are as a person. Can you remember that?" Y/n asks her, she nods as Sam squeeze his family close together as the movie starts. He couldn't be happier that everything was okay again.

The next morning

"The world of medicine, has seen its share of miracle cures. From the Polio vaccine, to hearth transplants. But all pass achievements may pale in comparison to the work of doctor Alice Kripin. Thanks you so much for joining
us this morning." The news was on as I made breakfast, Marley was at the table coloring before Sam walks in kissing Marley head then comes to hug me from behind.

"Morning.." he mumbles into my neck and kisses it making me giggle.

"Stop! Im trying to make breakfast!" I whisper harshly to him as he keeps kissing me.

"Can I have you for breakfast?" He whispers into my ear as he pushes himself against my ass, he was hugging me from behind and went back to kissing my neck.

"Not in front of Marley." I giggled as I push him away from me to flip the pancakes.

"Mmm... So later then?" He winks at me and grabs his coffee to sit next to Marley. He kisses her head as he looks back at me and wiggles his eyebrows, I shake my head but can't keep the smile off my face.

"Not at all.

Doctor Kripin, give it to me in a nut shell.

Well, the premise is quite simple. Take something designed by nature and reprogram it, to make it work for the body rather than against it.

You're talking about a virus?

-Indeed, yes in this case the measles. Virus, which has been engineered at genetic level,
to be helpful rather than harmful. I'll find a best way to describe it. If you can imagine your body as a highway, and you picture the virus as a very fast car, being driven by a very bad man. Imagine the damage that car could cause. But then if you replace that man with a cop the picture changes, and that's essentially what we've done.

How many people have you treated so far?

We've had ten thousand and nine clinical trials on humans so far.

And how many are cancer
free?

"Well look at that! See the world is all ready becoming a better place!" Sam says as he colors with Marley. She giggles at him as he colors a dinosaur pink.

"If there can be a purple dinosaur then there can be a pink one." Sam sticks his tung at her as she dose the same laughing. I put the pancakes in front of them which makes them stop what their doing and reach for the bigger pancake. At the same time they look to each other as I grab the pancake for myself.

"Its war." Sam says as they both get up and chase me around the house. All of us where laughing as Sam caught me and threw me on the couch making Marley jump on us. In the kitchen the interview was still going on.

"Ten thousand and nine.

So you have actually cured cancer?

Yes, yes. Yes, we have."