Searching

Sam woke up to the sound of deep panting and wet drool dropping on his face. He wipes off the drool before looking up at his dog Cap.

"How did you sleep?" He mumbles as he pets Cap on the head. After a few minutes Cap jumps out of the tub and scratches the restroom door looking back at Sam who was standing up and stretching out his back and arms.

"Im coming. Ready to start the day?" Sam asks him as he opens the door and follows Cap out. Every morning its been the same, take Cap out to use the restroom at 6 a.m. when the sun comes up, come in and start on the exercises that include Sit-ups and Bar crunches. Then jogging 5 miles on the trend-mill, which Cap also runs on beside the one by Sam, which ends with a light breakfast shared by the two. After Sam picked up the kitchen, he walks into the hallway and starts to open a door to the right before looking back at Cap, who's sitting and waiting to go into the secret room with him.

"C'mon, you know better than that." Sam tells him as he opens the door and holding a hand out in the position for Cap to stay. The dog stands up once again like he always dose, to follow his owner to the room he never been in.

"Na-ha, I'll be back." Sam tells him again as he shuts the door behind him before Cap can make a move. Once Sam walks into the secure lab, he puts on a white lab coat and safety glasses that hold a small camera and mic. He opens his laptop to start the video before going towards the back of the lab and pulling open a curtain. He turns on a red light to see the tested subjects banging against their see through glass confinements. Rats that have been infected bang against the small cells to get to the only live host to try to eat. Sam grabs a small light that won't burn them and starts to look at the test subjects.

"Sam Willson,September 5, 2012.
GA series serum 391, animal trials. Streaming video. GA series results appear typical.
Compounds 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11 ..." Sam narrates as he shows the cells he calls out. 

"Compounds 2, 5, 7, 12, 13, 15, 17. all killed the host." Sam sighs before taking a double look at one of the rat cells.

"Hold on a second. Compound 6 appears to be showing decreased aggression response.
Partial pigmentation return. Slight pupil constriction. GA series serum 391 compound 6.
Next candidate for human trials."  He says as he checks over the rat. This one was infected just like the others, at first when they been brought in they try to attack the only living creatures, their eyes dilated, teeth decay and hair loses with aggressive behavior. But this one after being injected with a prototype cure that Sam made, is showing signs of a normal rat behavior.

"Hang in there number 6." Sam says as he taps the cell, which makes the rat look around.As Sam types in some more information,he starts to remember a memory about the first time
Y/n and him first meet.

Sam was walking downtown heading towards the park to enjoy the day as he was off on working at the army base that day. He decided to head into the heart of New York to spend the day at Central Park, he just enjoyed the sounds of laughter and the sound of family's talking and spending time together. As he was waiting for the light to turn to let him cross the street, he turns and looks right before taking a double take. What had caught his eye was the most beautiful woman he has ever seen, sitting in a coffee shop by the window reading a book. Forgetting about the light, he slowly walks towards the shop, just staring at the woman as she slowly smiles at what she's reading. Someone bumps into Sam making him wake up from his daydreaming.

"Sorry.." Sam mumbles to the man that looked at him rudely. Before the man gets to say anything, Sam opens the door to the cafe looking in the direction of the beauty smiling.

As he was walking towards her table, he was even more adored with her as she was bathed in the sun light making her angelic. His hand started sweating, his mouth got dry just even thinking about what he was going to say to her. Sam was always ready with a flirtatious comment to a woman, but this was the first time ever that he couldn't find anything to complement her, not a word suited her beauty. Before he knew it he was standing at the table, heart beating as the Angel looked up at him giving him his first glimpse at her E/c eyes. She said nothing but raised her eyebrow with a small smile towards Sam, this made his heart flutter.