𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝐷𝑖𝑜𝑟 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛

Christian looks around his basement. All the deadly memories of this place. All the thrills. Blood. He shoves his hands in his pocket and leans on the wall, he looks down and sees an old tool box. He chuckled. "Shit, the tool box I used to toture my victims with. '' he leans down and takes it out. Happily placing it on the desk, he opens it up. He grins taking out clampers. "Hello old friend...'' After 15 years christian has missed the mafia life... he isn't too active in Mafia missions. It's mostly bringing in money, importing it to different places, illegal belongings, in and out. Okay fine... christian was fucking BORED.

But he knew, he knew he couldn't bear that. He wouldn't hurt anybody especially if they had kids. He had memories of when he had killed that man and his whole family. Made that man watch his kids die on the tv screen. He also knew his mother was happy he stopped portraying his acts of his father. Chris puts the tool box back under the desk. He barely killed this year.. Probably one person but it was only a gunshot to the skull.

It roamed his mind repeatedly... what it was.. It was sekani. His son. It's not that he didn't love sekani, he did. He didn't know what it was, maybe the fact that sekani was slowly turning into him and christian was scared, maybe because christian didnt hear the calls for help. On the other hand christian knew what it was really about; he just shut it out for a while and that was his assistant Adrian.

He walks out the basement and sees Nahla near the door taking off her shoes. "Hey, princess, was your brother at school today?"

She sighs while taking off her gloves, her face was chilly, nose and cheek a rosey pink. "Nope. he was there but.. Left like always."

Playing his hands in his pocket he nods. "Hm...alright. Get all your homework done. I'm gonna go see your mom.."

"Okay, dad." Nahla nodded while shaking out her curls. Christian smiles at her and then walks up the double stairs. He nods at Emily the maid, he wasn't violent towards the workers anymore, he didn't have an outburst.. Only when he was angry, not just because like he used to. Walking into the room, he looks around seeing the dim light in the huge closet.

"Wifey?" He calls and then walks into the closet seeing her in a silk robe, packing away some of her heels. He loved looking at his wife, she was still beautiful and he actually thanked god everyday he sent her to him. She turns and looks at him.

"Hey, you.." she stands up. Walking over to him, gliding her hand over his chest kissing his lips. He roams his hands to her face deepening the kiss. He smiled once they released. "What's got you all excited?"

"I just love seeing you... how are you feeling?" he asked. She walks over to her vanity, sitting down and grabs her lotion.
"I want our son home Dior.." Iris looks at him. "You need to stop treating him like-"

"Like what? I'm not treating him like anything!"

"Lower your tone. I'm not arguing with you again.. Really. Stress isn't good for the baby.." she shook her head. "All I'm saying is... you treat him like an outcast.. You treat him like how Matthew treated you.."

Christian blinked, getting taken back. That echoed in his head for a minute...

"I'm nothing like my father.."

"Yeah well, from what grace has told me you're starting to act like him. The aggressiveness toward your own son, telling him to man up and not be a sissy. No he shouldn't, sekani is smart enough to not be weak. He knows that because he acts like you but yet again doesn't.." Iris chuckled. "This is coming from a man who had a transgender sister.. Am I correct?"

"It's different."

"HOW!?" She looks at him as she moves the sheets off the bed.

"Fuck! Iris, is sekani planning on chopping his dick off?! Please tell me so I can throw his ass out of this house!"

"SEE THAT RIGHT THERE! Why are you being transphobic?"

"So he is planning on chopping his dick off..." christian puts his hands on his hips.

Iris stares at him for a minute. "No.... he's not. I just don't get why.. You two argue and he wants to leave... what did you say to him?"

Chridtian clears his throat. "He was being a bitch talking about how he doesn't want the family to break up.."

"I don't either! That's not a bitchy move.. That's him wanting to have both parents in his life! Happy and healthy! How is that being a bitch.. Why because he's being sentimental? Wow..." Iris sits on the bed. "What's up with you? Why are you always targeting me?"

"Targeting?"

"Yes, targeting.. Arguing or even starting an argument." Iris looks at him, giving him a face. Christian sighs. "You've been so distant lately, like what's up?"

He just stared at her. "Alright Iris..."

"Now you're shutting it down?"

"YES! All this nagging..." Christian tensed up.

"I'm asking you what's wrong with you- you know what.." Iris throw her hands up. "Been dealing with your impulsiveness for a last year...get out."

"Get out?" Christian questions it. "What you mean? This is my house."

"Not the house stupid, the room! You can sleep in your office. I need some space from you."

Christian's shoulders fell. He chuckled.. "fine...." He nods slowly. Then walking out the room into the hallway. He shuts the door and sighs to himself. He sees Nahla in the corner of the hallway. "What you doing princess?"

"Are you and mom ever going to be okay?" Nahla asked as Christian slowly walks over to her. He frowns and then looks at her.

"We will be fine..."

"Also another reason why Sekani left. You two arguing."

"Baby, we just gave small disagreements here and there. It's apart of marriage, me and your mother love each other very much alright. No need to worry about if it's ending... because it's never ending. We in love." He smiles. Nahla looks at him.

Christian pulls his daughter into a hug and kisses her forehead. "I love you, get to bed." He nodded. Nahla smiles and walks to her room. Closing her door. Christian blinks and then walks down the stairs. He walks to the Lenin closet grabbing some sheets a his pillow.

This wouldn't be the first time she's kicked him out the room. It's happened plenty of times before so he already knew where this whole thing was going... he opens his office door. He walks to the sofa, taking off his shirt, he tosses it on the couch. He sat down and ran his fingers through his wild growth of hairs. He grumbled and leaned on the couch.

"How can I fix what I've broken..." he says at the ceiling. Looking out at the night sky soon after...

___________________
I'm back 😈
𝐶𝑎𝑚