Patience (Ransom Drysdale)

It was so much fun. A glorious evening filled with laughter, drinks, and dancing.

And Ransom couldn't keep his eyes off of you.

He was dressed in a gorgeous dark blue suit that perfectly complemented your silver dress. His hair was styled as he always had it, gelled back with every strand in place.

His heated gaze was making you feel flushed. And when he pulled his bottom lip between his teeth, you knew you needed to be near him.

You started making your way towards him, and noticing you getting closer Ransom closed the gap between you. Your arms draped around his shoulders and his hands slid around your hips. Hearing the music change to a slower pace, you started dancing.

Ransom cleared his throat. "You look stunning tonight, angel. I've been catching all the guys in here eyeing up my girl."

You looked up to see him shooting others a look to back off, which made you giggle. "Ransom, you know I'm only yours."

He dropped his head to quickly catch your lips with his. It was a soft and gentle caress, like he was saying I love you.

Ransom rested his forehead on yours, so he was able to gaze into your eyes with his deep blue ones. Your fingers drifted through the hair on the back of his hair, and you heard him take in a sharp inhale of breath.

"Careful angel. I've been trying to be patient. Waiting to take you home." He moved so his lips grazed the shell of your ear. "So I can rip that dress off of you and fuck you till you're screaming my name."

The feeling of his breath on your ear sent a shiver down your spine, and he moved one hand from your hip to brush his fingertips along the length of your back. His words were sending heat to your core, and his touch wasn't helping.

It was your turn to take in a sharp breath, and your lips parted slightly at his caress. Seeing that, Ransom's eyes darkened. He loved seeing you react to his touch. It turned him on immediately to see the control he had over you.

He suddenly pulled you tight to his body, his hands splayed across your back, pressed against his hard chest. "Angel you're killing me." Ransom ground himself against you, and you made a little gasp at the feeling of his growing erection against you. "I need to be inside of you. I can't wait until we get home."

Before you even had a moment to notice what was happening, he had grasped your hand and guided you into a hallway to the side of the party. He pushed open a door and glanced inside, then pulled you in with him, locking the door behind you.

The bright light hit your eyes, and you realized where he had taken you. It was a lovely, ornate bathroom with a large vanity, shower in the corner, and a beautiful clawed bathtub that you wished you had in your own home. But that didn't matter right now. Ransom had his body pressed against your back, and you could feel his cock throbbing against you.

"I tried to be patient angel, I really did. But your body in this dress is driving me crazy." He growled as he spun you in his arms and lifted you up. You wrapped your legs around his hips and threaded your hands into his hair.

Ransom walked you back towards the countertop, and placed you on the cold marble. A squeal left your lips as it touched your bare skin. It seemed that as Ransom had been holding you, your dress had ridden up your body.