loquacious

Sitting in the middle of two guys and having one guy sitting on me made me overheat curse myself and the need to wear oversized hoodies.

"By the way y/n who's the ugly guy on your hoodie"

My jaw dropped and I looked at akihiko then at my sukuna hoodie,my mouth kept opening and closing like a fish out of water.

Deciding it was better to ignore his comment I turned my head in the other direction and unconsciously puffed my cheeks out I was minding my own business when someone pinched my cheeks.

"Owwwwww"

"I'm sure aki asked you a question its rude not to answer"

"Its rude to ask dumb questions and its rude to steal peoples things but you don't mind doing that"

"I didn't steal anything"

"You stole my phone and my earphones"

"We didn't steal we confiscated" this comment came from raiko.

"Yes confiscating is different"

"Same difference you took something that  doesn't belong to you without permission so you stole it if you guys don't want me to be rude you shouldn't have been rude first"

"You were the one on your phone with earphones in when your brothers were trying to have a conversation" rei stated

"You weren't conversing with me"

He opened his mouth but closed it again.

"I rest my case"

"At least answer his question"

I looked at him without answering.

Yoko looked at the hoodie and put his hands on sukunas face.

"Onee-sama who is the guy on your hoodie?"

"Sukuna"

"So you answer Yoko but not akihiko I guess you already have a favorite brother"

"Of course I'm her favorite I mean I'm the cutest right y/n?" He made his eyes big and puffed out his bottom,I felt the three males in the car who weren't driving stare at me intensely.

"Y-yes Yoko"

He squealed and buried his face in my tummy meanwhile I was getting death glares from the other males in the car rei looked at Yoko then at me.

"Yoko I forgot to ask where were you in the morning when I came to wake you,you weren't there"

He turned and sat normally in my lap.

"Oh I slept with y/n sis last night I had a bad dream and she comforted me"

*third person POV*

Before anyone could say anything Yoko jumped over akihiko's lap and pulled y/n with him which was really awkward for the girl since she ended up in his lap but quickly jumped out of the car Yoko had intertwined his hands with y/n's and led her towards their parents he didn't care for the brothers yelling for them to wait and if y/n was honest she didn't care for it either they talked to much which y/n didn't mind at all she loved people who talked alot cause she wouldn't have to say anything but they were different they talked and tried 5o get y/n to talk to and for an antisocial introvert that was the worst situation to be in.

They caught up to them before they reached their parents since they had long legs and when y/n stood next to them she felt like child. (guys this is coming from a girl whose height is 155cm I'm literally the shortest in my family and I get made fun of for it I'm literally shorter than my 14 year old cousin so I don't know what its like to feel tall any tall people wanna tell me what its like?)

*y/n's POV*

"Good morning y/n I hope you slept well"mister Daido and my mum said

"Um morning mister Daido,ma I slept well thanks and you"

"I slept good thanks"

I gave a small smile still holding Yoko's hand.

"All of us are going separately shopping your sisters decided they want to come with us but my other sons want to go with their brothers would you like to come with us?"

"Ye...."

"Nope she'll come with us we were all getting along well in the car"

"No we weren't"

"Yes we were"

"When was this?because I don't think I was present"

"I hope my sons weren't causing you any trouble"

"Not really"

"So you're gonna go with them?"

"Sure"

Its better than going with sisters who don't like you and only talk to you when they are fighting with each other.

"Yoko you have been glued to y/n's side since yesterday I think you should spend time with your other sisters as well"

"No thank you I prefer to stay with y/n"

I looked at Yoko why is he suddenly mature what the fuck is going on

"Everyone needs to get a chance to spend time with each other"

"So take one of these idiots"
He pointed at the boys who were in the car with us and I couldn't hold in my laugh,this boy has a mean streak.

"Don't be disrespectful towards your brothers,y/n don't condone his behavior"

"Um sorry ma"

"I'm sure y/n is tired of having you cling to her"

Yoko's eyes looked at me once again big hazel eyes that would fill with tears if I said anything mean.

"Are you tired of me?"

"No I don't mind him staying with me"

"OK well behave and don't get lost"

With that I was given my own bank card and pin with them stating that our monthly and weekly allowance would be put into our own accounts.

I put the bank card in my pocket and Yoko dragged me to the entrance of the mall.
Once we got in mine and Yoko's hand s were separated and his hand was replaced with much larger one  I pulled my hand away but raiko had firm grip on my hand then my other hand was held by akihiko.

"We don't want you to get lost"

"Hey I was holding y/n's hand give her back"

"Nope you had her most of the time so just quiet down you're causing a scene.

(Hey guys hope everyone is doing well thanks for voting,commenting,adding to your reading lists and following you guys are appreciated let me know your thoughts on the chapter and have a good day or night)