vital

Kenji had woken up in the morning to find the girl fast asleep on his chest,the moment he saw her he froze not knowing what to do his mind went blank as he stared at y/n's face.

*Kenji's POV*
I looked at y/n's face but my eyes soon traveled down to her wrist the bruises were more visible now I could feel my temper rise as I looked at her wrist I touched  her wrist gently and she moved abit in her sleep.

I was surprised by the fact that she didn't have any nightmares from yesterday but my surprise was over shadowed by the anger I felt towards those boys I really need to break one of their faces,I spent most of the early parts of the morning thinking about I could to those assholes and I had somehow fell asleep again.

*y/n's POV*

I had woken up to see that the TV had been turned off, I groaned and sat up before noticing that Kenji wasn't there I called his name but I heard no response I looked at the time and my eyes widened,eleven a.m.

"Its already eleven"

I heard the door unlock and looked in the direction of the sound Kenji walked in with a packet in his hands his hair was camp and he had a vest and track pants on.

"You're awake"

"Uhm yeah,I thought you may have went to work"

He chuckled

"No I woke up late too and I decided to just take the day off"

"Sorry"

"Why?"

"I messed up your schedule and stuff"

"Y/n I'm an adult I can decide for myself,I thought you may wanna get clothes you're staying here for a few days right?"

"Um are you sure for fine with me staying here?I don't wanna cause you any problems"

"You aren't causing problems,I'll drop you off and wait while you get clothes,is anyone home?"

"No I don't think so"

"OK so would you like to go now?"

"Yup I think the earlier the better"

"Oh don't forget your spare school uniform cause tomorrow is back to school for both of us"

I nodded and he patted my head,we got done and went to the house and he decided to come in with me luckily no one was home when we got to my room seiji laughed at the fact that I had a whole wall full of shirtless anime guys and my face heated up from embarrassment.

"I never thought you were a pervert"

"I-i'm not"

"Then why do you have shirtless fictional men on your wall"

"Uh well"

"Exactly"

"That doesn't mean I'm a pervert"

"Yes it..."

"Do you guys know who's car is outside?"

"No,but y/n wasn't in school today"

"Do you guys think she's OK?"

"Hopefully"

*third persons pov*

The brothers were walking towards the h/c haired girls room and kenji could tell from their footsteps hurriedly rushed into the closet with the girl.

He covered her mouth when she looked like she was about to talk and he was glad he did when two of her brothers walked in.

THE navy blue haired boy left after a while but the purple haired one stayed behind and laid down on her bed.

Kenji thought it was weird for him to be laying on her bed but he couldn't say anything after a while he peeked through the wardrobe and saw the guy sleeping or at least he seemed to be sleeping.

He waited a few more minutes before pulling the girl quietly out of her closet they had only managed to get two outfits and her extra uniform.

They walked through the halls of her  house quietly and eventually made it out of the house on the way to the car they ran into Yoko he ran up to the girl and hugged her tightly.

"N/n you're back"

She hugged him back but told she only came to collect some things he told he missed her and then went inside and smiled happily his brothers asked him what he was so happy about and when he told them about seeing y/n they looked at each other in shock and ran out but y/n and seiji were already gone.

"Which friend was she with Yoko?"

"She was with a black haired guy"

His brothers looked upset but he paid no attention to it and kept talking about his sister.

Later that day when it was time for dinner the brothers decided to question the girls mother about her whereabouts and all she could say was that y/n was at a friends house.

"Is her friend male or female?"

"I don't know"

"You didn't ask?"

"No"

"She's your daughter and you didn't care enough to ask who she's staying with"

"I trust her not to do anything stupid and she knows how to care of herself"

Raiko hit his hands on the table and stormed of rather dramatically the rest of the brothers followed after they were done eating their parents couldn't understand what they were so upset about but they decided to leave them alone.

Their other sisters that they seemed to have forgotten about sat at the table glaring at the boys wondering why they were so concerned about their boring older sister.

They had decided to ask them what the problem was after dinner but the brothers left so quickly they didn't have the chance so they went to knock on their doors but no one answered they gave up and went to their own rooms.

Y/n wanted to watch anime but kenji forbid her from doing so and when she tried sneaking out of the room to go and watch he decided to trap her,he pulled  her on the bed and trapped her legs in between his legs and wrapped his arms around her back.

Of course the girl tried to escape but nothing worked on the man and she eventually fell asleep  in that position even though she was asleep he didn't let her go he enjoyed holding her,holding her brought the man a sense of calmness that disappeared the moment the girl wasn't with him.

If she knew the affect she had on the man who she found comfort would she still be so comfortable with him ?? This was one question he didn't know the answer to and he wasn't sure he wanted to know the answer.

(Hi guys thank you for reading and for being patient with me I will try to update when I can but for now this will be the only book I update I'm trying to draw all my characters for these books and that will take some time I'm struggling with my writing that is why I'm only working on this book but as soon as I can the others will be updated please don't forget to comment and vote )