intro

"(Y/N)!", screamed Jesse with hatred in her words.
" what?" (Y/N) softly said with a tired sigh. Harrison Wells, her father, was working. unfortunately, she had to babysit the younger sister, which she does every single day. She is practically her second mother but in (Y/N)'s eyes, who was she to be as great and amazing as her mother.

(Y/N) pov
(Age 18)
"Look what she did dad, she burnt my favourite t-shirt" wailed Jesse as soon as dad walked through the door.
With a sigh, I replied
" Dad, I have been making dinner and I was at work and on a date with my boyfriend, how can I possibly have time to iron and burn Jesse's shirt?"

" (Y/N), you are going to inherit STAR labs when I retire. You don't need a boyfriend for that." Dad replied in a stern and tired tone.

"I didn't ask to be Jesse's babysitter while you are at work, i have a life you now. Neither did I ask to inherit STAR labs when you retire. I didn't ask for any of this. Just so you know you are a horrible father. The worst. I said nothing about you being at STAR labs all day and you siding with Jesse. I give up! I AM NOT A ROBOT OR SOME PET YOU CAN CONTROL AND MAKE THEM DO TRICKS FOR YOU NIETHER AM I SOME SLAVE! I AM YOUR DAUGHTER FOR GOD'S SAKE, THE SAME CHILD YOU USED TO LOVE BEFORE MUM DIED!" I screamed with anger and pain in my words tears in my eyes threatened to fall.

"I give up waiting for you to love me just like you do with Jess. I also lost her. No i lost everything and everyone." I whispered walking out of the door and into the pouring rain, ignoring the shouts from my dad

That day, I made the best decision I could ever make. I left. I started living with my boyfriend family. Bartholomew Henry Allen. No not the Flash. But earth 2 Barry Allen is the most adorable and kindest person ever.

A/N sorry it's not that good but I hope it's a good start. This is my first story.