life in general

(Y/N) pov
Age 25
Life is an adventure, it's amazing but getting struck by lightning and becoming a superhero can be quite hectic especially if you have children who have the same powers.
Great. Am I right?

I was struck by lightning at the age of 21 that was created by the particle accelerator and became a hero named Bolt i am super-fast and have telekinesis. Cool right. Dam, most of my problems are caused by my dad, shocking am I right but hey I have awesome and BADASS children and not gonna brag about this, but they are cooler than any ordinary child.

At the age of 20, I married my husband, Barry Allen also known as Bartholomew Henry Allen. We have triplets. Yay, sorry you can hear my sarcasm learnt that from my dad, but I love them to bits and will do anything to keep them safe. The kids are only four and so fast and strong. their names from oldest to youngest are Harrison (Harry for short) wells-Allen, Nora  Rose Wells-Allen and Dawn Tess Wells-Allen.

But that's not the point I am currently running faster and harder to catch my enemy.  Zoom, along with the Flash from this earth, it's not Barry Allen, he is Jay Garrick. We stopped on top of a building I wasn't injured too much just broke my leg but nothing the good old quick healing can't fix. It will be healed in a couple of minutes. A breach opens just above zoom and Jay before I can help Jay, it sucked him in. I tried to pull him back with my powers but i couldn't. God i am so useless.

" No. No. Nononononono this is not happening. what did you do to him? Where is he?" I screamed at Zoom. I stood up, as my leg healed. But Zoom was a coward, he ran away. i was too tired to chase him I went home.

As soon I entered through  I was tackled by my super children.

3rd Pov

Barry heard a crash thinking the kids broke something he rushed downstairs only to find his wife on the floor with the kids on top of her. The small family looked at each other for a couple of minutes they all busted into laughter.

As they all laughed (Y/N) stopped and thought with a soft smile,' I am so glad I left Dad and Jesse. If I didn't I wouldn't be here with my precious babies'

Noticing his wife spacing out barry asked concerned "Is everything ok (Y/N). Are you ok, are you hurt?" (Y/N) giggled as she watched their children play and run around having fun. With so much love in her eyes, she responded with "yes I am just thinking about how lucky I am to have you guys."

Barry blushed before chuckling and responding with"no I should be the one grateful to have you in my life and God has given me the best gift ever. You and the kids".

With a sigh (Y/N) sadly looked out the window to see STAR labs and wistfully said "I wish dad had accepted me and what I wanted to do"
Turning around with an idea she get the thought out of her head and to get a break she said with a huge smile "who wants to go to the park tomorrow!" The kids cheered and ran around." if you want to go to the park you should go to bed. Chop chop. Of you go. Good night  I love you, my super babies."

With a tired sigh, she looked at barry only to see him looking at her already lovingly." what, why are you looking at me like that." She giggled and hugged him as she said that"nothing just looking at the most amazing mother ever" he responded.

Lying her head on Barry's shoulder she cried. She cried silently for her missing partner her honorary brother, the Flash Jay Garrick." he's gone barry, he's gone. I don't where he's gone. What am I going to do? How am I going to protect the city and take care of the kids at the same time.How?"(Y/N) wept as barry stood there silent comforting her.