Revenge begins

((Hey ya'll, its a new type of story I wanted to test out, I hope you guys can enjoy it.))

Its a cold mid winter day in the town of Kuoh, the moon was high, the stars were shinning, and most people were home from long hard days of work, school, or travel. But unlike other cities, the main populace didn't know of a rather, underworld connection. For as you see, the town was filled with devils, angels, and everything in between. 

The devils in town were divided among a few houses, but the biggest being the Gremory, the most well known of the underworld is Sirzechs Lucifer, the current head of domestic affairs, along with being one of four lucifers. Among the family of the Gremory is the youngest member, Rias Gremory, and one of the most popular studets at the school she attends, Kuoh academy 

 Among the family of the Gremory is the youngest member, Rias Gremory, and one of the most popular studets at the school she attends, Kuoh academy 

Like her brother before her, Rias contains a peerage, one which is being used to help remove another feral demon from the streets. One of the few people apart of her peerage is a boy named Oscar Cortez. Oscar was a rather average person in Kuoh academy. His grades were about average, he wasn't as popular as the golden boy Kiba, or as hated as the group of Issei, Matsuda and Motohama, but he was just average. The boy was in his third year, while said trio were first years, but in all three years in kuoh, he was silent. 

Oscar was introduced the wonderful world of demons, angels and galore by accident. He had walked into the Occult research club after seeing something about the club from a flier on the walls of the club sign up. When he discovered the club, he was attacked by one of koneko, who thought he was either a spy or a feral demon who would attack them. When they realized he wasn't feral and just a normal guy, he was reluctantly resurrected by Rias since she felt a bit guilty for having her group almost kill someone who was just curious about their mission.

At first, Oscar didn't get to along with either kiba or koneko, one of them seemed to just be a yes man for the red haired devil while the other for almost killing him outright. During a bit of training alone, he discovered what his sacred gear, which was a bit confusing at first for the mostly average boy, was being able to manipulate the blood of himself and use it as weapons to attack and defend. This was rather weird even by sacred gears according to the young Gremory, as he used it to ensure that he can live some situations most can't. 

After a few months of being within the peerage, he was able to understand the new world that was around him, choosing to embrace it, setting up a few items to help him understand more of the world of the occult, which included making a lab for testing out some of the blood he acquired from fighting other beings. He never mentioned this secret lab hidden within his home, since this would outline him as possibly someone who will be going feral. But as the months flew bye, he has been feeling a small tug at him, as he collects more and more blood samples, along with mixing them together in order to create sort of potions. Weirdly enough, the elixers created have helped him live a few more fatal situations recently, but on one very night, he will almost fight for his survival against death. 

On this very specific night, its after school hours, snow is falling apon Kuoh, and another feral demon has been slain by Rias's peerage. As the group come together, everyone was at least a bit banged up. Kiba and koneko have a few cuts and spots that are bleeding, Akeno has a few scratches, Rias has a good scratch on her body now, and Oscar is rather badly banged up, huffing to slow down his heart rate as he smiles at them

Oscar: So president, I thing that was a success.

Rias: Maybe, but this will make it a guaranteed success. Kiba, please do it.

This confuses the young boy, before gasping softly at the feeling of something going through his chest. He slowly looks down at his chest, to see the blade of his comrade Kiba, stabbing him. After a few seconds, the boy yanks the blade out, causing more damage onto Oscar, as he falls over, landing hard onto his back, as his mind slowly begins to fade. Oscar looks up at his betrayer, a lone tear falling down his eye.

Oscar:R-rias, w-why this?

Rias: Honestly Oscar, you were a mistake to bring back. Sure you helped us with a few feral devils, but now, you are past your value's worth. So I hope you die in peace.

After this, the young woman leaves the building with the rest of her peerage, leaving Oscar to begin to bleed out all over the floor. As Oscar begins to process what he just heard from her, he slowly clutches his bloodied hand to his chest, whispering ever so gently

Oscar:R-rias, y-you will r-regret what you've d-done. Y-you will pay for this mistake, with your blood!

The young man yells in anger, as Oscar slowly reaches into his pocket, slowly bringing out of something he had yet tested, Angel blood. He closes his eyes, letting out a few tears, saying a quick prayer, before drinking the blood. But at after drinking the blood, he closes his eyes from the pain, as his spirit almost leaves his body, meaning Oscar is dead. 

As the hours pass the death of Oscar, something begins to happen, his heartbeat begins to slowly beat, the blood from his mouth turns black, and a bit of blood lands on his tongue. and at this moment, Oscar opens his eyes, as his once beautiful emerald eyes were now blood, ad his body, is ready to get revenge on those who killed him. But unlike rias, he isn't a devil, and unlike the angels in the church, he isn't an angel either, but rather now, he is the master of the night, as the master of blood has transcended from a devil, to a vampire.

 But unlike rias, he isn't a devil, and unlike the angels in the church, he isn't an angel either, but rather now, he is the master of the night, as the master of blood has transcended from a devil, to a vampire

((There we go. A sort of revenge story within DxD. I know once again this isn't normal, but I am excited to be able to have some fun with a different type of story. But there we go, I hope everyone can try to enjoy this now. I hope you all have an amazing day, and ill see ya'll in the next update. Have a good day.))