Adopted

*On this book, it's Thursday*

Hi, my name is Azra and I'm 16 year old. My parents used to abuse me right after my brother born. So, I ran away when I was 5 years old and got to the adoption centre and they showed me my room. I went there and now I'm about to turn 17 on this Sunday and there's no one to adopt me. I was as usual writing my diary until someone came in "That's Azra." The women said "Thank you!" The guy said. I turned and saw a guy with a gray skinny jeans and a white hoody, he had blue eyes and blonde hair. "Hi! My name is Sam Golbach. I came here to adopt you as my little sister. You don't have to call me step brother. I would love it if you call me your brother." He says and gives a big smile then I smile back but he sees the buries and his smile fades "who did that to you?!?!" He asked worriedly I shook my head really fast and hugged him tight. He hugged me back and brush's my hair with his hand. "Shhhhh. Just tell me who did that. They don't have the rights to touch you!" He says bringing me out of that hug so he could look in my eyes that was about to cry. "When I was little, right after my brother born, my parents used to abuse me and- when I ca-came here, this women I don't even know her name, she always u-used to hit me." I said and Sam was so angry about it. We heard foot steps and then we both stood up then I wiped my tears off. That women showed up. "Are you sure that you want to take Azra? We have a better girl for you." The women said waiting for Sam to say 'no I don't want Azra' and I was waiting for that too but, "Actually, I take Azra as my own sister not my step sister." Sam said and that women was in shocked because she didn't wanted to give me away so she could hit me more. "A-Are you sure?" She asked worriedly. "Yes." Sam was about to yell but he controlled his anger and the women nodded in madness then she gave the paper to Sam. "Ok, for now, your name is Azra Golbach." He smiles and I smile then I nodded my head. I packed my stuff and he hold my hand then we went.