One year later-Fights

Ok, me and Sam, we have a lot of fights...
it's ok, because that's what siblings do, then they'll fix the problem because, it happened to me and Sam, when we ended up laughing that how idiot we were. But this one, I don't think it'll end so good...
I was in Sam's room and yelling

A= Azra S=Sam

A= "YOU DIDNT CARE ABOUT ME ONLY ONLY FOR YOUR VIDEOS AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME. I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO BE ON MY SIDE!"
S= "Azra, I care-"
A= "STOP! NO YOU DONT!"
S= "I DO! I HOPE YOU'LL GROW UP!"
After that, there was a moment of silence and Sam regretted of what he said and he covered his mouth with his hand in shock.
A= "You know, all this time, I thought that people love me but it turned out, NO MY BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON ME, PEOPLE ARE LEAVING ME ONE BY ONE, AND NOW YOUR LEAVING ME AS WELL! AH GREAT! I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN!"

By that, I went out and Sam was frozen because I yelled right in front of his face. When I went out, I slammed Sam's door really hard and then I did the same thing to my room. I slammed my door really hard as well.

Colby's POV:
What the heck happened? This is the twentieth time that Sam and Azra fighting... I opened Sam's door and he was frozen with tears in his eyes. "Dude..." I said and grabbed Sam's hand, then he sat beside me "I wish I was never born..." Sam whispered putting his head now "everyone are leaving me one by one..." he added by whispering and his head was still down. He was repeating the things Azra said and one tear felt from his eyes "ok, what is happening with you two? Aren't you gonna apologize to her?" I asked and Sam looked at me then he stood up "yeah..." he said and went straight to Azra's door. I was following him and Aaron was frozen "what did you do this time?" Aaron said and Sam ignored him then he started to knock on Azra's door trying to open it but it was locked.

Azra's POV:
I was crying so hard then I heard several knocks and I heard someone trying to unlock my door. "If it's Sam, JUST GO! DONT COME IN!" I yelled and the knocking stoped "Azra-" Sam got interrupted by me yelling "GOOOOOOOOO!" I yelled and then I heard footsteps then I noticed that his gone.

Sam's POV:
I made some footsteps that I was gone but I wasn't... I sat behind her door, resting my head to her door and nothing happened.... she's still crying and doesn't want to talk to me. I was crying quietly then Colby motivated to me to go to him "Sam. Leave this to me ok?" Colby says and I nodded tears rolling down to my cheeks and Katrina came upstairs while ignoring me...