The Trip

"Hi honey, any chance I'll be able to see you a little bit when I get home?" Michael asks, talking loudly for me to hear him over the rain pounding on the roof of the car.

"I don't know yet. I'm still working on that project, and it's taking forever. When I'm done with it, then yeah," I respond, fighting with myself to get comfortable at the kitchen chair again.

"Damn, that sucks. I was thinking about your fine ass the entire time I was on set today. I kept distracting myself thinking about what I was going to do to you when I got home." My heartbeat quickens at his words, and I look up from my laptop to give my attention to the conversation.

"And what was that, exactly?" My voice already sounds lower, already sounds so interested in participating.

"Something about fucking you until you collapsed, but I can't remember for sure." The phone breaks up for a second, and I hear honking in the background. It quickly snaps me out of my turned on state as I start to worry about him driving in the rain. "Baby, I gotta let you go, it's really bad out. I gotta tell you something when I get home, and I'll be there soon. I love you!" With that, he hangs up. I shrug and settle back into my chair, my body at awkward stages of tense from being so turned on for only a few minutes.

My head turns to the sound of the door clicking, and I take in a familiar view of a broad shoulders and muscular legs walking into my home. I smile wide as Michael crosses the room over to me, dipping his head to mine and greeting me with a soul-shattering kiss.

"Hi," he says lowly, starting to pull away from me. My hands draped around his waist tighten and bring him back to me. I get up from my seat, stand on my tip toes, and kiss him again. I breathe him in deeply, taste the rain on his lips and tongue. I roll my tongue against his, then do the same with my hips. Gently, I pull away, sucking and releasing his lip as I do.

"Hi," I repeat. I drop my hands from his waist and sit back down in my seat. He gives me an incredulous look and groans to himself.

"How are you gonna turn me on that much when I'm just trying to get warm after being caught up in the rain?" He asks, walking into the kitchen. I hear him start to set the tea kettle on the stove.

"You know, there's more than one way to warm up," I call out. He comes back to the living room from the kitchen with his eyebrows raised. I stand from my chair and reach my hand out to him. "Let's go dry you off."

I bring him to the bedroom silently, close the door behind us. He looks at me curiously. "The goal is to... get dry?" He asks.

I nod and grab the towel off the hook on the wall. He situated himself on the edge of the bed, and I go over to him with the towel. I wrap it around his head, drying the raindrops off that I can see. With the towel in hand, I start drying off his neck. My hand gets caught in his collar, and I can see that his shirt is soaked through anyway. I smirk a little as I see where this is headed, and I hook my finger into the shirt collar. "Take off your shirt," I said breathily, pulling against it lightly. Michael's pupils slowly expand and he reaches to the back of his neck and pulls it over his head.

"Better?" He asks, spreading his legs and pulling me to his chest. He cups my chin and brings my lips to his, then grinds his hardening cock into my jean-clad pussy. He somehow managed to hit my clit immediately, and I moan into our kiss.

"No, not better," I say, pulling my shirt off and unsnapping the clasp of my bra with a glint in my eye. "You made me all wet."

He shakes his head at me and laughs a little. "Baby, I'm never going to apologize for that." I roll my eyes as he brings my lips back in for another kiss. He pulls away for a second and says, "I want to fuck, but I know you've got a lot to do and I don't want my tea to get cold. Do you want to do it now or no?"