CHAPTER 4 : DESTINY?

Thank you so much for supporting me. It really feels so good and keeps motivating me for giving a daily update. So here I'm back with a new chapter : "DESTINY?". You must have noticed the question mark at the end of the title. What do you think this question mark means? Well... You have to read the chapter if you want to know what this question mark means. So without any further delay let's start.

Next day, Shiva woke up and was feeling different from normal days. He was feeling happy and much better. No one ever loved him or respected him except Gautam. Raavi was the first girl to do so. But still something was striking his mind. Were Gautam and Ananya Right? Was it destined? Or just a coincidence? He was confused. Then he hears someone calling him. He looked around and found Gautam calling him.

Gautam - Sheenu what are you thinking? I am calling you from a long time. Where are you lost?

Shiva - Gaumbi Meeting a person you want to meet is destiny or coincidence?

Gautam - Sheenu Why are you asking this question suddenly? Everything's alright?

Shiva - Yes Gaumbi everything is okay. I met the girl which I told you about. Her name is Junnu. She is really kind hearted and now she's my friend.

Gautam - (surprised) How did all this happen so quickly, Sheenu?

Shiva - Everything didn't happen so quickly.

Shiva explains everything that happened with him a day ago. Gautam got happy after listening to him. He got a genuine friend who didn't judged him like other people do.

Gautam - I forgot to tell in words. I brought you breakfast. Now eat it fast otherwise it'll become cold.

Shiva hugged him because he cares for him like family and sat down to eat.

Gautam - Should I tell you something?

Shiva - Oh Gaumbi you don't even need to ask just directly tell.

Gautam - You asked me something about destiny or coincidence. Right?

Shiva - (while eating) hmm

Gautam - Sheenu, Now if you meet that girl again, then understand, this is Destiny.

Shiva understood and nodded. Gautam settled his cart near the tree and started selling panipuri. Shiva went to the road between the traffic begging for some money.

On the other side, Raavi got ready for school and came outside the house. She saw that the driver is stressed.

Raavi - Driver uncle! What happened? Why are looking so stressed?

Driver - Junnu I'll not be able to drop you today beta.

Raavi - Why uncle?

Driver - Junnu yesterday I met an accident due to which the car got damaged. The mechanic said that it may take a month for the car to be repaired. I'll not be able to drop you.

Raavi - (with a big smile) No issues uncle. Wait I'll be back in a minute.

Driver - But Junnu beta where are you going?

Raavi without answering left and went inside her house and told her mother everything. Her family was kind. So her mother gave her the keys to her father's car as he was out of town for some time. Raavi returned to the driver and gave him car keys. Driver smiled at her and took her to school in his father's car.

As usual, They got stuck in traffic. Raavi was looking here and there. Then he noticed a boy roaming in such a hot weather. Then she looks from window to get a clear view and that boy was non other than Shiva. Shiva was sweating and she got upset to watch him like this. She decides to help him. But she was sure as Shiva is her friend so he'll not take the money from her. She decides to hide her identity and instructs driver to do what she says. She took a 100 rs. note from driver and opens the window. Then she takes her hand out with the money so that shiva could notice her.

Shiva notices a hand out of a car. He wasn't able to recognise her as Raavi was in his father's car. He took the money from the hand but before he could look inside the window closed and car moved. He was sad because he couldn't notice the person who gave him money but also happy because he got enough money that day.

After Raavi reached school, she met Ananya and explains her the whole thing happened. She was happy as she helped Shiva and Ananya was proud of her.

At evening, Raavi's school ended and she returned home. Shiva was happy because he got 100 rupees and decided to tell Gautam about it so he went near his stall.

Shiva - Gaumbi! Gaumbi! Listen.

Gautam - (looks at shiva) What happened Sheenu? Sit here and drink some water.

Shiva sits and drinks the water.

Shiva - Make the best panipuri for me today.

Gautam - Sure Sheenu. But why are so excited for panipuri? You can normally tell me and I'll make it for you anytime.

Shiva - But today it's different. Today I'm going to pay for my panipuri.

Gautam looks at him suspiciously then Shiva shows him 100 rupees note he got. Gautam gets happy after watching his smile. Gautam served him panipuri and he was enjoying it. Gautam was just admiring him. Then Shiva hears someone footsteps, he hear footsteps daily but these were different and hears Gautam.

Gautam - You finally came. Where have you been from few days?

Girl - Gautam uncle I wanted to come daily but my father was home. You know right my father doesn't allow me to have streetside food but now he's out for some days and I'm back and don't worry I have informed my mother before coming.

Who's this girl? And why Shiva felt she's different? Does shiva knew this girl?

That's it for the 4th part. I hope you liked it. If I did any mistake or anything, you can tell me freely and I'll improve in next chapter.

Thank you for reading it. I'll see you in next part.