CHAPTER 10 : FRIENDS

Hey everyone!
Merry Christmas. Hope you're doing great! Sorry for late update. I'll try to upload regularly from next time. So let's get into the chapter.

Raavi and Ananya were going to Ananya's house. Ananya was sleeping. Cab stopped in the middle of the road.

Raavi - What happened? Why did you stopped the car.

Cab driver - There seems to be some fault in the car. You sit inside, I'll fix it right now.

Raavi - Okay.

Cab driver was trying to fix the fault. At same time, Shiva was also coming from the same road. He saw a person struggling with his car. He stopped his car.

Shweta - What happened Shiva? Why did you stopped the car in the middle of the road?

Shiva - (pointing towards the person) Looks like he need some help. I'll be back.

Shweta - You and your helping nature. Okay fine. Go.

Shiva - I'm going but mom you better stay inside the car. It's night time. It's not safe outside.

Shweta - Okay.

Shiva went to the cab driver and told him to sit inside. He'll fix it.

Raavi - Uncle is everything alright?

Cab driver - Yes. A kind boy helped me.

Raavi looked from the window and recognised him. That was the same crazy guy with wierd board she saw at airport. Shiva helped him and went back straight to his car. Then he drove to his home. Raavi and Ananya also reached home and went straight to sleep as they were so tired.

Next day, Ananya and Raavi went for some minor shopping. Ananya was busy in shopping so Raavi went to the place where she and shiva used to met. It wasn't the same place. No tree was there. No cart was there. No garden was there. That place was now transferred into a movie theater. A tear escaped from her eye. Suddenly A kid called her. That kid was a begger.

Kid - Please buy these flowers from me. I haven't ate anything from yesterday.

Raavi takes out a chocolate from her bag and gave it to the kid. Kid happily eated it. Someone was witnessing this scenario.

Raavi - How much for this flower?

Kid - Only 100 rupees.

Raavi checked her purse. She didn't had changes. So she took out a 200 rupees note.

Raavi - Can you give me a flower for 200 rupees.

Kid was honest so he denied to take extra money.

Someone - (to kid) Take 200 rupees from her and give me one more flower.

Kid gives two flowers to them and left.

Someone - I'm sorry actually I can't return you 100 rupees, I don't have money with me right now. I was out for just a walk.

Raavi - It's okay. No need to sorry. I don’t have any problem. I love to help needy.

Someone was non other than Shiva. He found Raavi cute at airport only but now he finds that she's also good by nature. He was getting JUNNU vibes from RAAVI so he need to confirm that who this girl is.

Shiva - Can we become FRIENDS ?

Raavi - Sure. FRIENDS.

Shiva -Myself Shiva. Shiva Pandya (forwarding his hand)

Raavi - I'm Raavi. Raavi Sharma. (completing the handshake)

Shiva was disappointed as he thought she's not Junnu. Both of them felt a spark after shaking hands. They find each other familiar.

Shiva - By the way are you new here?

Raavi - Not actually but how did you guessed?

Shiva - You were looking at the movie theater as you were expecting it to be something else.

Raavi - Oh actually I'm familiar with this place. Last time I saw this place 15 years ago. Everything is so much changed.

Shiva - Then you must need a tour.

Raavi chuckled. They started bonding too good that they didn't even notice when they both started walking together whole having conversation.

Raavi - I saw you first time at airport. You were standing with a weird board in you hand. Seem like you were waiting for your girlfriend.

Shiva - Yes. Girlfriend. Love of my life. My mother!

Raavi chuckled again.

Shiva - I love embarrassing her.

Raavi - You Indian boys and your mothers! I don’t understand this relationship. I met a lady on flight yesterday. She kept eating my head with her constant chatter about her son.

Shiva - Really! Typical Indian mother.

Raavi - No. Not Indian mother. She was Mother India. Yesterday I forgot my earphones at my home and she gave me an earful. I went washroom several times but she still didn't got a hint.

Shiva chuckled.

Shiva - By the way You came here after 15 years any specific reason?

Raavi - Yes it's my best friend's wedding. I came here for a week only. After that I'll shift to London with my family.

Shiva - London! Why do all good people leave India? Now here only some horrible people are left. Our government should change it's passport rules. They shouldn't issue passports of good people and give passport + free tickets to the frauds and send them to other countries.

Raavi chuckled

Shiva - Why not here?

Raavi - This city doesn't love me. I don't think I'm DESTINED to ever meet the people I meant to.

Shiva - Well I think meeting me is written in your destiny. Look we met 2nd time here after Airport.

Raavi - Not 2nd time. We actually met 3rd time.

Shiva - 3rd time?

Raavi - Yes. Yesterday you helped my cab driver in fixing some fault of his car.

Shiva - Oh! So you were sitting inside. Then let's do one more thing. If we met one more time then we'll share our phone numbers. Let's see what our DESTINY wants?

Raavi - Okay! Deal.

Raavi receives a call from Ananya. After talking for some time she ends the call.

Raavi - It's getting late now. I think I should leave.

Shiva - Sure. Nice to meet you.

Raavi - Nice to meet you too.

Shiva - Bye.

Raavi - Bye.

Raavi was about to leave then shiva calls her from back.

Shiva - Raavi! What if DESTINY has other plans? What if this city falls for you? What if the people you meet are the people meant for you?

Raavi smiles at him and leaves.

That's it for the 10th part. I hope you liked it. If I did any mistake or anything, you can tell me freely and I'll improve in next chapter.

Thank you for reading it. I'll see you in next part.