Chap11 Part2

A few months after the wedding Ejekiel went back to Arlanta for some business there while his father is still working in Obelia and it took the business two years to set off which also means that its been two years since Lucas' and Athanasia's (I'm guessing shes the bride),after two years Ejekiel is finally able to go back to Obelia. As he stepped out of the carriage the head butler immediately led him into a dressing room and after that he was escorted infront of a door, suddenly "NOW ENTERING, YOUNG MASTER EJEKIEL ALPHEUS" the herald said and the door was opened wide.

Earlier:
Both Athy and Lucas was invited by the duke Alpheus in the suprise welcome home party for Ejekiel, Lucas hesitated going but went there nevertheless since it would be rude considering they were 'friends'. While at the party Lucas was talking to some people while Athy is talking to her friends especially Helena Irain, the only daughter of Marques Irain, she was also in Arlanta academy for many years and couldn't attend Athanasia's wedding, and was rumoured to have a secret lover while attending the academy, suddenly "NOW ENTERING YOUNG MASTER EJEKIEL ALPHEUS", Lucas immediately snapped his head to look towards the opening door. Ejekiel descended from the stair wearing this↓

(This is what he wore, I'm sorry, I'm not that good at giving descriptions :')

Lucas stared at Ejekiel longingly, 'he looked like an angel just as always' Lucas said to himself, 'if society was not so cruel would we still be together?', Lucas smiled painfully, he then went to Athanasia's side since Ejekiel would have to greet both of them but as he arrive there he saw his former lover look at the marques daughter,Helena, so tenderly the way Ejekiel look at Lucas when they were still together, Lucas heart tighten looking at how his former lover stare at the woman. Ejekiel turned his attention towards both Lucas and Athy and bowed while saying his greetings, Lucas caught Helena looking at Ejekiel lovingly to which made him have an urge to just pull Ejekiel in an embrace while glaring at the marques daughter, Ejekiel then asked Helena for a dance and as they dance whispers and gossips filled the room, "My! They look so good together""is the young duke the one in the rumours""it seems like theres going to be a wedding soon,haha", Lucas however wasn't happy about the gossips his hearing

'Are they really together?'

'Did he actually moved on?'

'Theres no way they are lovers, the both of them are just good friends'

'I shouldn't be like.. after all I was the one who left him'

'But why does it hurt so bad'

Lucas then looked up and saw how Ejekiel and Helena look at each other so lovingly

'No please..stop looking at each other like that...please'

'The way you looked at her makes me remember of our past...please stop'

'Please..Kiel... I beg of you..stop looking at her with adoration'

'Wait.... I'm the one who first left so why? I shouldn't be like this, my decision was the cause of our separation..'

The dance was then finished and Ejekiel went to talk to the others such as his former classmates from the academy.

A few months after the party was the hunting season, Lucas usually participate but in this case he didn't participate because he was afraid to stumble across Ejekiel on the hunting ground. Later on Ejekiel won of course and dedicated his hunt to Lady Irain which made Lucas bit his lower lip, but as the lady received her prize for being the Queen of the Hunt, Ejekiel knelt on one knee which made everyone shock especially Lucas "no way...." He muttered to himself, Ejekiel took out a small box and slowly opened "Helena Irain, will you....marry me?" Kiel ask, Helena covered her mouth while her eyes slowly filled with tears "Of course I do Kiel!" She answered receiving cheers of congratulations, Ejekiel put the ring in Helena and kissed her afterwards then both embraced each other, Lucas in the other hand hasn't moved an inch, his eyes still widen and his heart tighten, he wanted to think this was all just a dream, no a nightware to be specific, he wished for everything to be a bad dream, everything even the wedding two years ago, he wished that he would wake up with Kiel on his side, he looked up again and saw the happy couple, he couldn't take it ,his heart couldn't take it.

Many weeks went by and the wedding arrives Lucas sat at the very front and watched as his former lover, the man who Lucas loved and still do, vow his love to someone else. Lucas wanted to stop the wedding and grab kiel out of the church, 'Was this what Ejekiel felt when I married Athanasia? If so I wouldn't have agreed to the emperors request', Lucas and Athy married for political reasons and both respect each others personal space and never crossed the boundaries, 'if I didn't agree, would it be me and Ejekiel on the altar, not Kiel and that woman?'

-Time skip-
A few years after Ejekiel and Helenas wedding they were blessed with a beautiful son, who looked exactly like Ejekiel, on the other hand Lucas became the emperor and now has a son with Athy since it they need to have an heir, but after he ascended to the throne as the emperor he hired someone to secretly protect both Kiel and his son in the shadows. Ejekiel has already moved on and is already happy with his family and Lucas didn't want to ruin that, now all he can do is look in the sidelines and be happy for Ejekiel even if it hurts him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I wanted Kiel to have a happy ending so I have to do this myself. I was rereading 'Perhaps in another life' but when I finished reading chap 11 my brain made this :]
.
.
!!!!Y'all I forgot to tell you this is something like an alternate part two, like instead of Lucas leaving Kiel bc he loves Athy, in this story he married Athy to help her become the empress.

"I left to forget us, but it was you who moved on" this story is something like that -_-