What's wrong with my relationship?

How to keep your mate?
A relationship is hard damn work and requires a certain amount of maturity on both sides in order for it to work. Balance is important in a relationship as well as trust and respect to name a few. The balance must be precise in order to stand the test of time. Being selfish and insecure then getting into relationships can  screw up this balance before things get started. Unresolved past relationship hurts will throw off this balance. So many people want a relationship and they wing it. They put their selfish and insecure needs before the relationship. They create the pull and tug effect on the relationship which becomes habit throughout the relationship. Couples can spend more time balancing emotions than balancing the actual relationship. Many people at some point start taking their mate for granted. This is a big problem that is overlooked in relationships and is done on a subconscious level most of the time which once again is another bad habit. It is important to make your partner feel wanted and desired by you every single day. There is someone trying to fuck your man♂️or woman ♀️ daily. You take for granted they will not be tempted and that loyalty is automatic, WRONG. A relationship is a unwritten contract that many people break long before cheating starts. Its also important to know who you are into a relationship with. You must be forgiving, consistent,  compassionate, affectionate, loving, thoughtful, understanding and as honest as your partner allows. Some people can not handle the truth so if you can not why would you expect your mate to tell it? You should never punish honesty no matter how much it hurts.
Stop thinking that everyone sees relationships in the same way that you do, like relationship rules are a universal thing. Different strokes for different fokes. Example, you get into a relationship and your man or woman should drop all their friends of the opposite sex. First of all this is dumb. How could these people have ever been your friends when everytime you get into a relationship you abandon your "friends". That is not a relationship, this is insecurty. You are afraid of someone taking what you got. insecurity has no healthy place in a relationship. You and your mate should be focused on each other and not what is going on outside of the relationship. You are too busy watching what your mate is doing outside the relationship to notice you're not focusing on strengthening it. Stalking is only going to create resentment over time. " Let me see your phone" gets old after time. That woman or dude that is after your man has now got their foot in the door. They are now telling the new suitor how you are insecure and guess what? They are saying all the things your mate needs to hear to woo them.
Had you been focused on loving them their conversation with the opposite sex would simply be my mate is wonderful.
Its harder to cheat when your mate is truely loving you or should I say feeling love. Some times we love people how we love but not how they actually want to be loved. You will say im loving them. I wash his clothes and cook or i take her out and buy her flowers but have you ever asked them how they want to be loved? How you loved you ex doesn't apply to him/her. I'm not your ex and don't require what your ex requires. Sex is a duty. Once you take the freedom of a mate you are responsible for all their sexual needs. If you know their sex drive is high and yours is not why get into that relationship when you know there will be times where you're pushing your mate away? Rejection is instant and can result in them seeking what they need elsewhere. This is why in my opinion people want their mate to get rid of all their friends of the opposite sex.  They know that they're going to drop the ball when it comes to looking after their mate and they want to eliminate the competition and there is always competition. Just because you got them doesn't mean the effort to please them ends.
I can talk forever on these issues but this is just a short relationship story to make people think. If you are having relationship issues than maybe i have said something to help you. It's not going to help you repair your current relationship. You probably done fucked that one up to be damn 😂. Apply these thoughts to the next one 😂. Many people follow a unhealthy relationship practices which could be why all your relationships crash like WW2 warplanes 😂.
Lets talk about sex. Sucking dick is important to men. Men don't want to cheat it just happens in many cases. Sucking a dick a day keeps the thots away.
If you don't suck dick stay your non dick sucking ass out of relationships. His dick stink? Get you some baby wipes and clean it or go taste him while in the shower🚿. Mints in your mouth also work very well. How much and how well you such his dick can tell a man how attractive he is to you. Think about it like this. Think about your tv crush and imagine how you would such his dick. Do you feel the same about your own man? He will notice and feel you are turned off by him. Next thing you know he's at the strip club paying for a fantasy. Did you know when that hoe is sucking his dick she is making him feel special? She is dressed like a hoe and you are in a hair bonet and t-shirt and some frumpy shorts at home. She catching the nut and you stroking it out on his tummy. I'm not saying you got to swallow it just don't spit it out in front of him. Give him the hoe fantasy so he doesn't have to go out to get it and as far as your pussy, you must be 7/11. If you anit sick open ya damn legs.  Stop that bullshit about you don't make love to me bullshit. Would you rather he slow stroke you and kiss you gently or grab you by the hair, slap you on the ass and say im about to cum in this pussy you sexy bitch? Fellas, You got the game fucked up too. Your woman no matter fyne or ugly there are thousands of men that want to tap dat ass because "pussy anit got no face".
Your girl is hit on everyday. Does your girl look better when she leaves the house than she does at home with you? Ladies stop doing that shit 😂 and men you need to pay your woman the attention you did when yall first met because regardless of popular belief women cheat. They actually plan their shit. Women will find kings dick and come home in the best mood even though she got a big dick stomach ache. You also may come home with a future episode of Maury 😂😂😂.
Eating her pussy is not only bonding but how much and how often you do it goes a long way. I tell my woman my mouth is your nut disposal. Push me on the floor, stand over me, squat down and fuck me in the mouth. Leave my face like ive been eating ribs 😂. keep dat shit freaky and Dexter St. Jock will not tempt her tummy with the taste if his nuts and give him your honey. 😂😂.
If you a game head grab her when she walks by pause the game and eat you a grip of booty 😂😂. 10 licks up the crack of her ass can go a long way.
lastly don't be afraid to try new she and remember this. If you tesse each other every day your mate will be ready to have sex most of the time. Tasting his dick in the afternoon will put him on the hook to finish later.
I know some of you got kids but fuck dat. Don't let the kids fuck up your romance. This why kids have bed times and you go on date night. Fellas stop giving gifts on the days the calendar tells you to. Give her gifts on your schedule, this why she is never expecting it and its aways a surprise. I don't give shit on Valentine's day. I give gifts on April 13th or any other random day. They day everyone else celebrates their love for each other has nothing to do with me and ny girl. This how relationships can become traditional and boring. If you don't do shit for her all year then of course she is looking forward to those calendar days.
Also ladies, pussy is not a Valentine gift.
Ladies you know your man has a wide back. Go in the bathroom, open the door and wash his back for him. You don't have to get in. He will love that little gesture of love.
Find someone that focuses on your needs so you don't have to then do the same for him so ge doesn't have to. This creates balance and gets rid of selfishness.
Well thats all for now. Follow me for Chapter 2. If you like this then show me my sharing this a dropping so love this way. Chapter 2

This chapter is about how everyone your attracted to is not your potential mate.
Sometimes it is what it is. Sometimes our relationships don't work out because they shouldn't have been a relationship in the first place.
It should have been wham bam thank you mother fucker...... to be continued.