Chapter 2: I'm Richest Man in the World; Bow down you Commoners!!!

I opened my eyes to the sight of an old man's worried face. My eyes widened in shock.

Where the fuck am I? Didn't I die?!

"Young Master Gu Shen, you're finally awake!" The old man exclaimed as he hugged me.

Gu Shen? Why does that name sound familiar?

"Who are you?"

The old man burst into tears.

"I'm your butler, Bo Yan! Have you lost your memories after the accident?! Oh no, I must call for the doctor now!" Bo Yan yelled with a frantic tone.

Gu Shen...Bo Yan...? Oh no, aren't they the names of the characters in the shitty BL romance novel titled, "Young Master Gu's 101 Ways to Dote on You," I read before I died?

If I'm not mistaken, then I transmigrated into the very beginning of the novel as the male lead, Gu Shen. This must mean that this was when the protagonist Shou, Wang Donghai saved Gu Shen from being hit by a car. Wang Donghai rushed in front of Gu Shen and shoved him away from harm's way and was instead injured with a broken arm. Gu Shen had passed out due to fright. Most likely the original Gu Shen somehow died, and I possessed his body.

I grabbed my hair and said, "Wait, I remember now. I'm Gu Shen, the head of the prestigious Gu family in the Capital right?"

Bo Yan nodded.

"I'm fine. I need some time to think, Bo Yan, you may leave now."

"Fuck!!!!! Why am I the male lead?!" I screamed into my pillow after Bo Yan's departure.

In the novel, "Young Master Gu's 101 Ways to Dote on You," the protagonist Shou was named Wang Donghai. Wang Donghai grew up in the countryside and at the age of 18, finally got a scholarship to attend the prestigious Hua University. Everyone mocked him for being a poor college student that was struggling to make ends meet as the majority of the students attending Hua University were rich students.

He happens to save Gu Shen's life, the male lead who is the richest man in the Capital. Gu Shen was only a year older than Wang Donghai and it turned out that Gu Shen was a Sophomore while Wang Donghai was a Freshman at Hua University.

To repay his savior, Gu Shen invites Wang Donghai to be an actor in his company, Gu Entertainment. To Gu Shen's utmost surprise, Wang Donghai was an excellent actor. He steadily rose to fame.

Wang Donghai suddenly finds out he is the lost child of the wealthy Chen family in the Capital, ranking 5th in the list of wealthy families in the Capital. It turns out that Wang Donghai and Chen's family's youngest son, Chen Zixin were switched at birth. This news traveled fast in the Capital and when people found out, they mocked Chen Zixin as an imposter and poor country bumpkin.

Chen Zixin was pissed. Just yesterday, people were trying to flatter him and get close to him because he was the young master of the Chen family, yet those same people mocked him. However, after thinking about it, Chen Zixin thought it wasn't worth it to get angry at those people, after all, he was not the Chen family's biological son.

Chen Zixin was kicked out of the Chen family estate with no money to his name at the young age of 18. Despite this, Chen Xiaoli wanted to have a peaceful life and graduate from Hua University, however, Wang Donghai made it hard for Chen Zixin. Wang Donghai was resentful of Chen Zixin because he thought that all the hardships and grievances he encountered throughout his life were all Chen Zixin's fault as he took his spot as the real young master of the Chen family!

Wang Donghai wanted revenge for all the bullying he endured at Hua University and released his resentment on the innocent Chen Zixin. Wang Donghai pretended that Chen Zixin was bullying him but in the shadows was the mastermind bullying Chen Zixin. Because of this, Chen Zixin was painted as the villain by Wang Donghai and people were more than ready to believe the gentle and kind Wang Donghai than the arrogant and haughty Chen Zixin.

Chen Zixin was raised as the proud son of heaven, with the power to do anything or have anything he wanted. In the beginning, Chen Zixin was arrogant and prideful but after Wang Donghai's relentless bullying, he grew antisocial and afraid to interact with others. Because of the extreme bullying, Chen Zixin killed himself when he turned 19. Afterward, satisfied with his revenge, Wang Donghai got married to the male lead, Gu Shen.

Ughhh, I just had to transmigrate into that shitty romance novel. Ughhh. The protagonist, Shou, Wang Donghai was nothing but a two-faced brat, and the so-called villain, Chen Zixin was just an innocent man. Gu Shen was blind for believing and falling in love with Wang Donghai.

Fuck being the male lead; I have no time for this bullshit. I don't want to be the male lead for Donghai, that fake ass green tea bitch! I would rather marry the villain, Chen Zixin! I'll spoil him to death with money because I am now Gu Shen, the richest man in the capital!

I couldn't help but bend over and hold my stomach as I began to laugh, "Muhahaha! World, here I come!"

After I was done with my laughing session, I made my way outside of my mansion. It was time to flaunt my wealth.