Chapter 3: And the Drama Unfolds

I left my mansion in a sexy black Ferrari. I arrived at a high end fashion store and as I was about to step into the store, I heard a loud commotion.

I was curious and like the dumb bitch I was, I walked right towards the commotion.

I hid behind the wall to watch the drama unfold.

I wish I had some popcorn right now because this shit was highly interesting.

"Why can't you just say sorry? You spilled your coffee on me!!!" A male voice exclaimed in anger.

"I really didn't see you Brother Zixin." A male voice said pitifully.

Zixin? As in the villain Zixin?!

"How many times do I have to tell you? Don't call me Brother Zixin! I don't even know you, I barely meet you for the first time right now. How do you even know my name, you stalker!" Chen Zixin shouted with a red face.

"I-I-I...You don't remember me? I'm Wang Donghai, a student in your class." Wang Donghai said with tears falling down his face.

Whoa, It turns out that they were Wang Donghai and Chen Zixin!

This is weird. They didn't meet each other until Wang Donghai returned to the Chen family, so how come they met each other today?!

It was still several months before Wang Donghai would return to the Chen family. Although the two were both freshmans at Hua University, they never met each other until Wang Donghai returned to the Chen family.

Only Wang Donghai has heard of Chen Zixin due to rumors surrounding him at school. He was the young master of the Chen family, Chen Zixin was rude and spoiled rotten!

Because of this rumor, Wang Donghai who returned to the Chen family pretended to be kind and gentle in front of others because he wanted to steal the Chen family's love for Chen Zixin.

Since the two had completely different personalities, people began to compare the two. They found out that Wang Donghai was better than Chen Zixin because Wang Donghai was like an angel.

This caused the Chen family to kick out Chen Zixin barely two weeks after Wang Donghai had returned to the Chen family because the Chen family cared about their reputation more than anything.

The only reason why Wang Donghai was able to find out that the Chen family is his biological family was because of Gu Shen, the male lead who I had transmigrated into.

Gu Shen sent people to investigate Wang Donghai after he had saved him from the car accident and he found out that the matter regarding Wang Donghai's birth was suspicious. After some investigating, Gu Shen found out that Wang Donghai and the young master of the Chen family, Chen Zixin were switched at birth.

Gu Shen was the one to tell the Chen family the truth of this matter and was the sole cause for Wang Donghai's return to the Chen family.

Well sucks to suck, I am not going to tell the Chen family about Wang Donghai. I would never help that fake green tea bitch. Just thinking about it gave me the shivers. Ew.

I know that my transmigration into Gu Shen's body did not cause the two to meet as I barely came here a few hours ago.

So this means that either Wang Donghai or Chen Zixin was reborn.

The question is, which one of them was reborn?

I was startled out of my thoughts when Wang Donghai suddenly rushed towards Chen Zixin!

"I-I-I love you Brother Zixin!!!" Wang Donghai announced as he hugged Chen Zixin.

Chen Zixin stood frozen as Wang Donghai snuggled into his chest.

Then, snapping back to reality, Chen Zixin shoved Want Donghai off of him. This caused Wang Donghai to fall on the ground.

Wang Donghai started to cry loudly which attracted many people's attention.

"Owww!! He pushed me and now my ankle is broken!" Wang Donghai wailed with tears fall down his face.

"Hey, is that the Chen's family young master?"

"I think so. It must be Chen Zixin. He is the only one that acts like this in public. Tsk. Tsk."

Wang Donghai was on the ground, clutching his bloody ankle while Chen Zixin sneered down at him.

"Don't touch me. I don't like you."

Fuck! I knew the situation got out of hand when people pulled out their phones to record so I did the only thing I could think of.

I rushed in and grabbed Chen Zixin's smaller hand. I looked at Chen Zixin's startled chocolate brown orbs and smiled.

This seemed to calm him as Chen Zixin squeezed my hands tighter.

"Do you want to run away together?" I asked.

Seeing him nod, I ran away with him.

As I ran away with him, I mentally screamed inside of my head.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Is this some hidden plot that the novel never talked about?

So if my small pea sized brain gets this right, then Wang Donghai, who was Chen Zixin's classmate, had a crush on him. But Chen Zixin rejected him which left him heartbroken.

Then the man he saved from a car accident, Gu Shen offers him an opportunity to enter the entertainment industry and rises as a popular actor.

Several months later, with the help of Gu Shen, Wang Donghai finds out that he is the lost son of the Chen family and that he was switched at birth with Chen Zixin. Because he was heartbroken that Chen Zixin rejected him, he wanted revenge.

So he pretended to be kind and gentle which caused Chen Zixin to be looked down on. Finally, Chen Zixin was kicked out of the family. Then Wang Donghai pretended that Chen Zixin bullied him and then Chen Zixin finally killed himself at the young age of 19.