Himeko Toga

-Chapter 2

Izuku POV

It starts to drizzle. I look at my watch "oh shoot I holy have 10 minutes left" " I'll see you later all Might"  I run as fast as I can. While running I slip, " this moment couldn't get any wors-" he falls on top of someone. 'Spoke to soon' he thought. "U-um are you oka-" 'woah she's pretty cute'.

??? pov ( you know who it is)

I say " oh yea I'm okay sorry for running into you like that I wasn't paying attention I'm Izuku by the way" he then responded with "no it was my fault for running in the rain in the first place, you have nothing to worry about" he says in a reassuring manner. I throw one of my fake smiles and expect to just walk away with that but...

Back to Izuku (sorry so quick)

"You have nothing to worry about" I say trying to sound apologetic. She then smiled at me but something about her smile worried me. She was about to get up and leave but I quickly grabbed her shoulders and looked into her eyes. They were empty, void of any true happiness. 'I want to help her' I thought. 'I need to help her.' She looked startled, I then ask " are you .. are you okay" she a little bit shocked lied to me and said she was fine. I then look into her eyes again and say "you don't have to lie you can be your true self around me"  she looked as if she was about to burst in tears. I pulled her into a hug and told her I was there for her.

??? POV (sorry again)

"... you can be your true self around me" those words seemed to stop time. When I heard those words my emotional mask crumbled.

I wanted to cry but I didn't want to let him see my weakness

I wanted to cry but I didn't want to let him see my weakness. Then he pulled me into a hug I could hold it back much longer I began to cry in the crevice of his neck and shoulder holding him tight not wanting to let go. He saved me all this time I've been fake smiling with friends and family and this stranger who I bumped into saved me with his words alone. All I could say was "THANK YOU ..Thank you ...thank you" we stayed like that for at least 15 more minutes. He then realized it was raining and said we could go to his place to dry off. I didn't want to leave the one person that accepted me for who I am so I immediately said yes.

TimeSkip btyb chibi Izuku on a cloud

Izuku POV

We made it back to my house I assumed she didn't want to go back to hers considering she had to put up an act. I open the door to and immediately expect to get yelled at. I told the girl to stand behind me. "Mom I'm home and I brought someone with me" we both walked in "Izuku you were supposed to help with dinner" she walked to the corridor where we  were, " what to you so lon- who's this" I was  about to say something but the girl cut me off. My name is himeko toga ma'am" "oh dear you look like you were crying did my son do something" " oh no no it's the opposite" well you can join us for dinner Izuku will give you a towel and new clothes to change in." We took off our shoes and I told her to follow me. We get to my room and I give her a towel and clothes and tell her where the bathroom is.

I waited at the dinning room table for my mom and toga chan to be done with there stuff 5 minutes come and togas the first one to enter and she was looking stunning.

When she came through the door I felt my cheeks get hotter

When she came through the door I felt my cheeks get hotter. 'Was I blushing' I quickly pushed the thought down as she sat next to me. I wanted to make conversation so I said " do you wanna talk about it toga-chan" when I said 'chan' her I widened a little and she grew a little blush on her face. "Um you don't have to if you don't want to" "no it's okay it all started when I first got my quirk."

Flashback

Kid Toga POV
"Her quirk is called 'transform' by ingesting someone's blood she can turn in to that person the more she drinks the long the transformation will last." The doctor explained.  "Thanks doc" mommy said, "hey mom do you think I have a good quirk" I asked excitedly. "You sure do sweetie." She said softly

Narrator Toga: When she said those words I believed her but when I got to school I was bullied for having a 'villainous' quirk. The bullying got so bad I had to switch schools then again and again. My parents got sick of it so they just kept me in even though I was getting bullied. My quirk makes me love blood sometimes uncontrollably.

So I always find animals that were hurt or bleeding and show them to my parents. They freaked out saying they realized why I was being bullied and called me a freak. They asks why I couldn't be normal. I took their words to heart and suppressed  my Lust for blood and hid all aspects of my true self.

Flashback over

"If I didn't meet you I probably would've cracked and kill- " I felt a hug around my body. I feel something streaming down my face, then I realized I was crying. Through the warmth of his hug I heard "don't worry I won't judge you for something you can't control." He then paused. "In fact..." he lifted up his sleeve you said your lust for blood was uncontrollable but if you had a constant supply of it it would probably decrease. So I'll give you some of my blood."I began to tear up even more not only did he accept me and my quirk he is willing yo give his own blood to satisfy me. "A-are you sure he then gave a determined head nod. I sunk my k9 teeth into his arm and began to drink it. His blood tasted sweet like nothing I've had before. I stop and ask him " what's your blood type" he then thinks for a second "I think AB negative" I was surprised " what that's the rarest blood type on earth." "It is?!" He sounded surprised but before I could answer his mom came in and showed the food. It was what I think is katsudon and... SLICED POMEGRANATE!! It's my favorite I told him. He then gave me a little of his pomegranate since he like it as well. After we ate I asked his mom if I could stay the night to my surprise she said yes but not only that she said I can sleep with Izuku which made turn bright red. After he got out the shower he laid down and went to sleep almost instantly. I chuckled at the sight of it, I crawled in bed next to him 'he wouldn't mind right' I then cuddled into his chest and gently fall asleep.

Author Note: sorry if you didn't want Izutoga but I felt like with nana's help everyone mentality he could've turned her good. So that's why I did also she's like one of my favorite ships so yea. Anyway thanks for reading have a good day or night.

1269 words