Chapter Eighteen

Precious Love

"I'm going to miss you guys." Jin-Soo said.

I smiled and gave her hug.

"It'll go by fast, I promise." I said.

  It was the day after the award show and everyone was all set to part ways. It was bitter sweet because I'm use to spending everyday with these guys.

"You promise to take pictures?" She asked.

"Of course." I said.

"Please be safe." She said.

"I will, take care of Jimin." I said.

Jimin smirked and looked at me.

"I promise." She said.

We locked pinky's and she got inside the car with Jimin. I waved at them as the car drove off.

"I'm going to miss them." Namjoon said.

"Yeah, me to." I said.

  He pecked my forehead as another car pulled up. The driver got out and grabbed our luggage, placing it in the trunk.

"My lady." He said opening the door for me.

  I smiled and entered the car, I rolled the window down and looked at the busy L.A. streets. Namjoon held my hand and I looked at him.

"You are so beautiful." He said smiling.

"That speech you did last night, it was beautiful Namjoon I never felt so much love and positivity from a person before." I said.

"I meant every word I said last night." He said.

I smiled.

"Have you been on weverse?" I asked.

He shook his head and smiled.

"I don't want to hear from Korea until I need to, I don't want anyone to ruin this for us." He said.

  I smiled and pecked his cheek. I continued to stare out the window as we pulled up to the airport.

"Thank you." I said to Namjoon as he helped me out the car.

The driver gave us our luggage and we went inside. As we went through tsa people looked at us and began taking pictures. I guess this was my new life.

"CONGRATULATIONS!"

"Thank you." Namjoon said as he grabbed my hand.

I smiled at him.

"There so cute."

"He got him a black women ok."

"Is that Namjoon?"

  We boarded our plane and settled in. We were a few hours in the plane ride and Namjoon was asleep. I began going through pictures of last night and smiled. I decided to post the group photo on instagram and after that my phone kept going off.