Brunos little prophecy

Walking through streets greeting and smiling at people they all found you as a kind hearted and sweet person You cared for others more than anything even Bruno.

How did you meet Bruno you ask?

Well let's go back do when we're around 5-8 years old.

You woke up from a nightmare running down stairs to ur parents scared

And there he was Bruno asking to stay with ur parents for a while they accepted at the time Bruno was someone you had never met

On ur 10th birthday Bruno told you a prophecy you thought it would be about you getting many gifts or maybe a horse you always wanted one!

But Bruno he told you a different prophecy

On ur 14th birthday you would meet someone. Someone that would change you ur life.

Since that day you were scared to meet that someone scared that they would not be who you thought they would be.

3 years later. The day of ur 14th birthday..

You are walked across town looking for Bruno he went out and hadn't come back yet

You heard kids screaming if happiness adults saying hi to the Madrigal family they made the town a nicer place with their gifts

Weather change from Pepa
Fast healing from Julieta
Well Dolores can hear really good
Camilo he can shape shift helps people on need
Flowers from Isabela
Luisa is really strong
And lastly Bruno..he can see the future..

But anyway back to you looking for Bruno

You passed by a mirror store and looked in the mirror fixing ur hair and ur skirt you were insecure of ur body chubby stomach and chubby cheeks..and ur arms too you dropped something and picked it up and when you looked back in the mirror there was another you there.

You looked behind you but no one was there it's was weird.

✨CAMILOS POV✨

A chubby girl looking in the mirror she looked beautiful even if others don't like her belly fat I don't do anything wrong with that.

I wanted to tease her so when she dropped something I turned into her and went behind her

she saw me well the copy of her and then she turn but I hid.

She turned back and she spotted me I looked like a pervert bending down to her skirts length to hide. 

SMACK!

✨UR POV✨

I saw no one so I turned back and I saw someone. They looked like they were going to look under my skirt..wait...ITS A PERVERT!
I turned and slapped him the hardest I could And backed up

Isabella came to were we where "what is going I here Camilo!"

"I wanted to scare her but she spotted me and slapped me!" Camilo said

You stared at him "you looked like a pervert from down there I'm sorry ok."

He got pulled up by his ear

"Camilo! What did we say about scarring young women for no reason!" His mother said I assume her name was pepa.

She turned to me "I'm so sorry about what he did how about you come to our house for dinner as an apology?"

You looked at Camilo and then at his mom "I would love to!"

You wanted to get back at Camilo and you were getting back at him big.