she gets jealous

⚠️- nothing yet anyway 

as promised I'll work on this a lot more when I'm not as busy as it is almost Christmas anyway in joy my humans. 

*******

*𝓨/𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿*

''Liv is giving Fred the death glare.'' Emily , Y/n's best friend whispered to her, Y/n looked past Emily, making eye with her girlfriend. Almost immediately, Olivia's eyes softened, and her expression lightened.

Y/n waved at Olivia, motioning for her to come over, Olivia smiled brightly, grabbing her drink, after making her way across the party, Olivia reached Emily and Y/n.

Y/n pulled her girlfriend into a quick kiss, then hugging the girl tightly

''why do you like you  want to kill Fred? I thought I made myself clear-''

''he is always looking at you! all the time! and it's exhausting.'' Olivia was frustrated and it made Y/n smile. her smile only got further under Olivia's skin, flustering the girl, ''this isn't funny!''

''Fred can watch me all he wants because at the end of the day, I'm never looking back, there's this girl, you might know her, she's adventurous sprit, always nose deep in a horror movie. this girl's got the heart if a lion to, always worrying about me. I could go on and on and on about her- but the point is.... I'm always looking at her.''

Olivia's cheeks became red as Y/n made the girl blush 

''she doesn't know it, but I watch her like she put stars in the sky. I watch her like she's the only girl in the world, because to me, she is.''

Y/n Y/ln had a way with words, and Olivia couldn't help but swoon over her, ability to talk, Y/n knew how to hype a girl up, which made Olivia fall more in love 

''who is this 'she'?'' Olivia rhetorically asked, a smirk forming on her lips. Y/n licked her lips softly, her eyes curving into a smile.

''name starts with an O, give me a wild guess''

''Olly?''

''that's a nickname I have for her.."

''you've never never called me Olly silly.'' Y/n looked down at her feet then back up to Olivia.

''Obviously you know who 'she' is then.''

''unless your talking to another girl. which would suck just saying .'' Y/n grabbed Olivia's hand, bringing it up to her lips.

''I'm talking about you Olivia Welch, the girl who makes the world spin off its axis, the girl who crashed my life in the best possible way, and helped me see that there is more to life than pain.'' Olivia lifted her hand, placing it on Y/n's cheek softly, the Welch girl caressed Y/n's cheek.

''God I love you.'' Olivia whispered, pulling Y/n into a kiss, Olivia moved her other hand onto Y/n's neck, bringing the girls together completely. 

once air was an issue, the two pulled away, and rested their foreheads against one another.

''Olly is a cute nickname by the way.'' Y/n giggled at Olivia's word, placing another kiss on her girlfriend's lips

''well then Olly, let's party.'' Olivia almost forgot they were at a party, infatuated by her girlfriend,  Olivia nodded, placing one last kiss on Y/n's lips 

''see, nothing to be jealous of.'' Y/n said, a smile present. Olivia rolled her eyes, shoving the girl away playfully. 

''I was not jealous!''

''Lies!''

*****

short yet sweet sorry that it took awhile to write about Olivia Welch it's that I've gotten so busy with other stuff so sorry anyway here is the original creator and yet again stay safe my humans bye now

@haizjenner 

also thank for 

thank you guys so much on 312 reads I made this shit as a joke