chapter 4 the worlds best day ever

a week later

Tilikum pov

I awoke from my slumber to find the girl of my dreams next to me, which made me want to ask if she will be my mate for the rest of our lives in the barren tanks. Well at least it gave me something to live for. You see since the first time we met, i've  had these butterfly feelings inside when she is with me but  when she is away i would get this agonizing pain in my heart like i would never see her again.

She finely woke up. Today is the day i kept telling myself we could finally be  mates. for a few hours we swam in circles around the diameter of the pool vocalizing to each other.Finally i've worked up the guts to ask her so here goes nothing!

"Taima" i say with a shake in my voice.

Will you be my mate for the rest of our lives?" when i was saying that sentence my heart kept skipping beats inbetween words

i asked and the question but she just stayed silent making me wonder even more what the answer is going to be.

Taimas pov

Me and a Tili were just swimming and talking in the tank as usual when all of a sudden out of nowhere he asked me to be his mate. I stayed still in shock i could not believe this was happening the whale i loved so much just asked to me to be his mate. My whole universe has just got a whole lot better.

Tili i replied" yes of course i have loved  you ever since we first met"

Tili's pov

i can't believe she said yes. i was still in shock but as soon as she said yes the stupid aliens opened the gate and signaled her to leave. i told her i loved her just before she got to the open gate. When i heard her say it back my heart melted into a million pieces.

Tai's pov

i can not wait to tell the others my news. I wonder how they will react. What will they say? These thoughts kept circling around in my head over and over again until i saw Katina with that i asked to get the whole pod to come over to me. The pod was me my mum Gudrun my Dad Kanduke,Katina my best friend and her calve Kalina. Once the pod was around me  I told them the great news about me and tili becoming mates. At first my mum and dad didn't like the idea of it  but after Tina spoke to them they came around.

what will happen next for Taima and Tili.

if you want to give me some of your ideas it would be much appreciated. Thank you for the votes and views it means alot.