first chapter

Brooklyn's POV

"WAKE UP" My oh so annoying brother Jack Johnson yells, jumping on my bed.

"What do you want" I say annoyed that he's waking me up.

"We are going over to Gilinksy's place" He says."Nate and Sammy are gonna be there too" he says making me smile. "Are you guys still dating" talking about Sammy and I.

"Yeahhhhhhhhh" I say dragging it out.

"You guys are cute but I think you and Gilinsky would be cuter" Johnson admits. I give him a death glare.

"Get out I'm getting dressed" I say sighing and getting up. Deciding on a flowy black short sleeve shirt that had pink tribal print on it and light wash jean shorts. I throw on the outfit then curl my hair into beach curls with my curling wand, because my hair looks terrible today. I spray on some Hawaii passion fruit kiss perfume. I then put on mascara and bottom eyeliner, I look in my mirror and walk out of my room.

"Finally, you took forever" Johnson says.

"Takes a long time to look this good" I say flipping my hair.

"Whatever" Johnson laughs.

We jump in Johnson's black Range Rover and drive to 711 and get slurpee's then to Gilinksy's house. I get out of the car and walk inside with Johnson.

"Yo what's up Johnson" Gilinsky says bro hugging him.

"Hey babe" Sammy says stealing my slurpee.

"Excuse you" I say grabbing my slurpee back.

"Where's Claire" I ask.

"Upstairs" Gilinksy says motioning towards the stairs.

"BAE" Claire says when I open her door.

"Hey hey" I say hugging her.

"Wanna younow with me" She says grabbing her Mac.

"Sure" I say sitting on her bed. She goes on her computer and pulls up younow and starts to younow after she tweets it.

"Hey babes" I say waving.

"We are gonna do a Q and A on here so comment some questions" Claire says.

"@Camsbae_ asks 'why are you dating Sammy when you would look so much better with Gilinksy' well I'm dating Sammy so get over it" I say.

"@mattizlyfe4 asks 'are your brothers protective over you' yes and it gets annoying sometimes" Claire admits.

"Eh sometimes, sometimes it's a good thing" I say.

----after younow----

Gilinksy opens the door "We're having a bonfire come on" He says. Claire and I start walking downstairs to the backyard.

"Wassup baby sis" Johnson says slinging his arm over my shoulders.

"Yo" I say throwing up a peace sign, I suddenly see flash going off.

"Did you just take a picture of us" Johnson asks Claire.

"Yeah I thought it was cute" she says showing us the picture.

"Awh send me that" I say admiring the picture.

"Send it to me too" Johnson says.

"You guys are sibling goals" Nate says.

"Thanks" I say flipping my hair.

"We're better" Gilinksy says using Claire's head as a arm rest.

"You thought" Johnson says.

We all sit around the bonfire just talking and having a good time, I'm so glad to have such good bestfriends.
_________________________

first chap 🙆 but ima try to update often with this book 🎉

-vodkagilinsky 💍