Chapter 1

Exactly the same year after Ryuuichi's memories of the Morinomiya Academy has been made.

Ryuuichi is now in the first year of high school, 10th grade and getting ready for the college years, preparing for his adult life, as what Obaasan has stated a year ago.

Kotarou, who is already a 3-year old toddler, who has been also preparing himself (with the help of his Nii-chan) in entering kindergarten a few years from now.

Although a silent one before, but now, he is more aware of his surroundings and capable to convey what he's feeling.

Unknowingly, Ryuuichi's cousin also went in to the elite academy his grandmother managed. A strict chairwoman whose son and daughter-in-law died on the plane crash as the Kashima Brothers' parents, has a secretly pure heart who takes care of them. Ryuuichi and Kotarou, whose names have a strong meaning, in behalf of their personality. The only thing that the chairwoman requested for Ryuuichi is all about being the school's babysitter, who will handle a handful of toddlers with different personalities.

The mischievous one, Taka, is the younger brother of Ryuuichi's stoic classmate, Kamitani, who at coincidence is part of the school's baseball team. They are both the sons of a middle school biology teacher, Shizuka Kamitani, and a high school chemistry teacher, the strict Taizo Hebihara (though Taka has no idea about his father.)

Kirin, the sweet, friendly, but somewhat stubborn one, is the daughter of the head of the drama club, the soft spoken drama teacher Yayoi Kumatsuka, and a photographer, Satoru Kumatsuka, whose been always overprotective of his daughter, preventing her to be close with any of the boys at the daycare.

The twins Takuma and Kazuma, are the sons of a bubbly PE teacher Umi Mamizuka, and Kosuke Mamizuka, who has the opposite personality than of his wife, a 'crybaby' actor, whose roles are always in the antagonistic manner, whose performances left an effect to the twins' behavior. The twins resembled each of their parents' personalities as the older twin, Takuma, resembles the bubbly, cheerful demeanor as his mother, while the younger one, Kazuma, frequently tears up and easily frightened, as what we expected from his father.

Midori, as the youngest baby taken care of the only official staff, Usaida, is the daughter of Yukari, who works as a receptionist at the school, and Yutaka, an archeologist who keeps a distance away from his family.

Going back, all about the 'cousin' of Ryuuichi Kashima, we will gonna make a sequel plus an additional storyline for the actual plot.

(Let's see how this additional character leaves an impact to the story and how it will affect the overall plot of the original story and as usual, it's relation to the other characters.)

This is Chapter One of our sequel of one of the most adorable anime ever, Gakuen Babysitters.

Note: This is only thoughts, ideas of an aspiring writer, a novice one. A pleasure to credit the original plot of this anime/manga,and also creating another sequel to continue this cute story.