Extra Chapter 2

The Daily Life of Izumi Kashima

Izumi's POV

I was at the school, in our classroom. Chatters by my classmates are ringing in my ears. Just like my Kaori-oneechan, I was at the corner, studying, but I'm not alone either. I'm with...

Nezu Shoukichi, Chuukichi-nii's younger brother.

*

"You looked weird today." he went on.

"Hm, not really. I was just studying maths. Oh, how I wish I was intelligent like Kao-nee." I admitted.

"Me too. I also want to be like Chuu-nii-chan. But yeah, I'm now near as capable as him." he confessed, making me wondered

"You too? Yeah, we share the same boat." I said those words with my eyes closed and shifted my attention back to the book I was holding.

Suddenly, my classmates (who were turned into curious reporters) wanted to ask me something, as if I'm a popular person. And that makes me so annoyed.

"Uh, Kashima-san! We would like to ask something of you..."

"Yeah?" I stared at them blankly, but with annoyed eyes.

And the topic they wanted to ask me is, of course, my relationship with Shoukichi.

"How is your friendship with Nezu-kun?"

"Are you in a relationship with him?"

"If yes, do your older sisters knew it?"

"Also, your older sister is also close to Nezu-kun's older brother as well. What's your reaction about it?"

Some classmates wanted to ask me, yeah. They turned into news reporters and I am the person they wanted to interview. Well, the thing is all about Shou-kun and me perhaps.

I knew it all along. Am I a celebrity for them to ask random questions just like that?

"Hey, you had too many questions guys, just make it easy, kay?" my other classmate suggested

"Kashima-san, we're waiting for your answers!" five of my classmates gathered around me

Some classmates especially the girls gathered too as if they were the media. Why is it turning out to be like this? We're not in a studio where I can answer questions with the reporter while the media is busy recording it and the audience is listening. We are in the classroom. Again, we are in the CLASSROOM.

"I told you we're just friends! And I don't want to hear that question ever again since I wanted to focus on my studies! That's that!" I slammed my table and glared at them and bursted out of my classroom, acting like Inomata-san.

How did I know her?

She is, of course, one of Kaori-onee-chan's friends.

Even Shoukichi didn't have an idea what was going on with me.

We talked by the school hallway on our way home.

"Izu-chan." he just asked me all of a sudden.

"Hm?" I looked back and saw him right away

"What's up with that expression earlier? You scared me."

Eh? Am I a monster? Maybe I was carried away by my annoyance, I guess so...

"Oh? They are really ANNOYING." I rolled my eyes. "I don't know why, but I found it really disturbing to me either. It turns out I was this celebrity asked for such dummy questions like those!!"

"Eh?"

"You know, Shou-kun, they're asking that question to me a million times over. Of course, you will be annoyed at them if it were you."

"I see. Well, would you like to go home together?" he asks

"What were you thinking, Shou-kun? You wanted to make the rumors true?!" I yelled at him.

"It's not like that, Izu-chan! It's just because Chuu-niichan has to go to a part-time job and he told me to fetch the twins and Kyouko!!" he yelled back.

"Fine. But, please cool your temper down. You're not supposed to be mad just because I'm mad too." I patted his shoulder.

"Oh, I'm sorry for raising my voice. Chuukichi-niichan told me not to do that especially to girls."

"You have a point. Let's go now." I ended the conversation and we continued to walk together on our way home.

Meanwhile, I didn't know that my younger brother Kyoushi saw us together.

"Oh, no, Izumi-nee-chan is also close with Shoukichi-niichan?"