Part 5

Tsuki POV

As Oneechan fainted "What? are you in pain" Mamo-Chan asked 'Stay Away from it' i voiced in Mamo Chan head "are you okay ? chibiusa" Sailor moon asked "What is that black Block" Minako asked look at the big dark crystal while i stay quit holding my Necklace and Mr. t close "all of sudden there was a unbelievably big explosion's then that appear we dont know why but everyone expect me and oneechan collapse " i said pointing at the black crystal As oneechan started to regain conscious " over time everyone was....." Oneechan said but stop "chibiusa" Sailor moon said "we should be here" Mamo-Chan said "please let go see our mom" oneechan said As she got up and continue to walk then started to run "to the Crystal palaces" I said until a huge ice stared to surround us corver any escape "This is" Sailor moon said "Are we already inside the palace" Minako ask As Me and oneechan look at the Crystal to see some figures Appearing an disappearing the we saw two twins "We are the Boule Brothers of the black moon" They said "Black Moon!"

"Chiral and Achiral" they said as they continue Appearing and disappear in the Crystal "It's a honor to meet Mouse, Rabbit and legendary Guardian, Salior moon" They said.

"First comes Archiral's welcoming via isomer" One said As we continue to look at the Crystal then all of a sudden we can't move and are stuck in the Crystal "This is" "With Achiral's Electrochemical Side Chain,no reaction can sever its bound" One said "We won't get beaten here by some henchmen" Sailor moon said As her rod Appeared in here hand "Moon Princess Halation" She said but it didn't do anything "The rod Halation won't activate" She said As crocs started Appearing on all of us "Your now fixed in Magnetic field of Chirality Center You we'll never be able to escape" They said as me and Oneechan were at the bottom "Finally we've driven into the corner" A voice said as she step forward reveling her green hair and clothes "Your trapped on this beautiful Monument With the power of Malefic Black Crystal,we will blow you away along with the real Crystal Palace that stands behind you" She said "You can't! Because Our mom inside!" I said as a tear slid down my cheek "Tsuki" Sailor moon said "As long as our mom there,you can never destroy it you can't beat her !" I said "Mom Mom" She said Mocking me As she took a step forward to make Hebron fort of my face "Why don't you show me the legendary Life crystal before you die And then take a pity and gather your Ashes" She said as she started Slicing the Crystal "You'll vanish like atomic dust in the explosion" she said but then it my necklace started to glow As a I could see a figure of papa "Break the crystal flower underneath" Mamo Chan said as his eyes started to glow And the Crystal started setting us free but my necklace still glowing "It can't be Our work of Art" She said ". Now our chance" Minako said "Venus Love-Me Chain" She said Tuxedo la Smoking Bomber" Mamo Chan yelled As the woman jumped behind the twins and teleport leaving the twins to get wrapped by Venus Love-me chain and Tuxedo La Smoking bomber As they scream as they Vanished And  crystal that surround us breaks once the crystal was gone we saw the Crystal Palace "This is" Sailor moon mumble As my necklace stop glowing as everyone look at what new shape it takes.

 Now our chance" Minako said "Venus Love-Me Chain" She said Tuxedo la Smoking Bomber" Mamo Chan yelled As the woman jumped behind the twins and teleport leaving the twins to get wrapped by Venus Love-me chain and Tuxedo La Smoking bomber As they s...