chapter 1:the invitation

A.N:
the timeline is while wei wuxian is studying in Gusu after the erotic book incident with lan zhan.
3pov:
Everyone who was enjoying their day ,doing their duties ,work etc .
Suddenly they found themselves falling until they passed out.
when they woke up they found themselves in a theater ,they don't know what theater is but it was a place huge with chairs and a big black screen "where are we! "yell Jiang Cheng.
"Shijie stay behind me"said wei ying protecting Jiang yanli.
"How DID We GET In HERE??"yelled yu ziyuan.
"My lady calm down"said sect leader Jiang.
"DON'T TELL TO CALM DOWN, WERE IN AN UNKNOWN PLACE" yelled madam Yu.
Nie mingjue hid his little brother nie huaisang behind him.
" i wonder where is this place "said wen rouhan.
People were alarmed wen rouhan was here.
But before anyone make a move they heard a voice a female one.
"Hello everyone sect leaders, sect heirs disciples you're here to react to your next life and don't worry i mean no harm."
"Our next life?"
"That's amazing "said wei ying
"Brat"said Yu ziyuan as she gritted her teeth.
La wangji looked like he didn't care but he was curious.
Suddenly they was teleported in their seats
"J..Jie"said wen ning Who was beside his sister
"Don't worry your jie will protect you"said wen qing .
"What a power"commented wen rouhan .
"I wonder what the future hold"Sid wen Chao .
"Are you stupid, i said next life not future"said the voice.
HOW DA-"yelled wen Chao but he was cutoff by the voice as she said"I'm a goddess , know you're place ."
Wen Chao froze and said nothing .
"A goddess huh? Interesting!"commented wen rouhan.
"So your world would manifest into a second gender.
first of all we have alphas they are the most powerful of them all and they are the top in the three they have scent they can hide it. most of them are males but female alpha's exist too.
They have a rut every 3 months wich result in sexual needs ,body become hotter but they have medicines to help them.
second we have betas who are like normal humans they don't have scents or ruts just normal .
Lastly we have omega's who are the weakest but not mistreated they are well cherished.
they are above the beats .
Omegas can get pregnant most of the omegas are girls but male Omegas exist too .
they have a heat it's like the alpha's Rut" finished the girl .
"Boys can get pregnant??"asked nie huaisang.
"Yes , only omega boys"answered .
"So enough chit chat an let's begin to watch your next life"said the voice .
A.N:
So guys this is in your story if everyone was wondering this is not the future is next life in the modern world why the character will watch their life in that word in our time.
it's an Omegaverse world I hope you like it's of course mpreg for the future world .
I hope you enjoy ☺️💖