Reylia

Over my time in Percy Jackson, people have asked me some of my opinions on certain things. So I thought, why not publish some answers to those questions.

1. Who is older, Reyna or Thalia?

~ I'd say..... Reyna. Even though we do not know when Reyna's birthday is, We already know her age as 16. What most people tend to forget is that Thalia is not 16 but actually 15. If we recall back to the Titan's Curse, when Thalia became a Huntress, she was a few hours before her birthday, the 22nd of December, so she never actually became 16. Another, easier way to remember this is that she chose not to be the child in the first great prophecy and the prophecy line goes as; A half-blood of the eldest gods, shall reach sixteen against all odds...

2. Did Reyna deny her relationship with Thalia in the Tyrant's Tomb?

~No. I'll prove it by showing you the conversation.

"So," I said, making a second attempt at nonchalance, "are you and Thalia, er...?"
Reyna raised an eyebrow. "Involved romantically?"
"Well, I just...I mean...Um..." Oh, very smooth, Apollo. Have I mentioned I was once the god of poetry?
Reyna rolled her eyes. "If I had a denarius for every time I got that question...Aside from the fact that Thalia is in the Hunters, and thus sworn to celibacy...Why does a strong friendship always have to progress to romance? Thalia's an excellent friend. Why would I risk messing that up?" "Uh—"
"That was a rhetorical question," Reyna added. "I do not need a response."
"I know what rhetorical means." 

See.. She did not say no

3. Who is more danger seeking?

~My answer is again Reyna. Because;

Reyna gave me one last hug. "I'm looking forward to a long vacation."
Thalia laughed. "Vacation? RARA, I hate to tell you, but we've got hard work ahead! We've been tracking the Teumessian Fox across the Midwest for months now, and it hasn't been going well." "Exactly," Reyna said. "A vacation." 

I rest my case.

4. Who are you more like, Thalia or Reyna?

~ I am not like either of them because,

i. I am not a daughter of Zeus nor Bellona, but Athena.

ii. I am a straight girl.

iii. I was not a pine tree nor an ex-praetor of CJ.

iv. I am not a huntress of Artemis. (Though I kinda wish I was)

5. Reyna was issued as can not be in a relationship with a male, right?

~Yes. 

"Her little prediction." Reyna spat out the words like inedible seeds. "No mortal or demigod will ever heal my heart."

So, yes.

Anyway, If you have any question pls pm me and don't hesitate to ask. You can ask me about anything from the categories I have written in the first chapter. Pls do. And comment, vote and follow me! Until next time, bye!