Sanca- Home Sweet Home

The drive home is very peaceful, considering my little pet was quite the fighter. When we got home, I decide to wake him up so he can get used to his new surroundings, then I'll give him a bath. I nudge him and coo trying to wake him up. Soon enough his big eyes open to look at me. He immediately wants to explore, which is a good thing I suppose. I let him down and he explores the house for a few minutes before I decide its bath time. I gently pick him up and carry him to the bathroom and pull down his pants so he can do his business while I get the bath ready. When he was done, he tried to leave, but I scooped him up and started undressing him for his bath, of course, he didn't like this one bit and fought. When he's completely stripped, I lower him into the warm water, and he fights back some more. I would have to find a trainer to train him. I pulled him out of the bath and dried him off. I ran to get the diapers and a onesie for him. When I put the diaper on though, he explodes into a fit of chirps and squeaks. So I just coo and hurry to put on the onesie and go find a trainer to train him while I work.

A/n Hey guys, sorry these chapters are kinda short, I'm trying to keep them interesting, don't forget to vote and leave a comment!