Chapter 5

It's been a few days since that night. I decided to look at my old pod. We had cleared it out before, using some parts from my dead team-mates to spruce up Uzi so she could protect herself. It looked to be decaying by the time I arrived at it.

"Hey Z." I jumped at the voice. It was N.

"Hey N." I replied while peeking into the pod. Everything was still how we had left it. 

"Is everything alright?" he's been worried about me for a while since that night.

"N, I've told you before I'm alright." I reassured him.

"I'm just worried. I'm worried I might have hurt you."

I looked up at him, "N I would have told you if I was in pain."

He looked to be thinking over my words. I turned my attention back to the pod. 

"Uzi said she still needed some things for her ship right?"

"Uhh yeah, she said she needed an engine and some software I believe." 

"Help me out here, this pod should still have those in here."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uzi, we got some supplies for you!" N called out. Uzi came walking over and seemed to brighten up at the sight of our findings. 

"Sweet! These should work perfectly, thanks N and Z."

"No problem!" we replied in unison. 

"I should get some rest, that was tiring." N stated.

"I'll come with, I'm pretty tired too." I replied

We made our way into N's room, he was out the second his head hit the pillow. I chuckled a little and cuddled up next to him. 

"Sweet dreams." I mumbled as I went into sleep mode.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhat losing motivation but for now I think this'll be somewhat complete. If I think of anything else to add to this story I'll add it