Thirty

It's just like I imagined

Soft, sweet like honey lips.

Even better than what I imagined.

I wanted this, fuck I needed it. We've been together practically all day, we flirted all most every minute. I'm loving the kiss, the fight for dominance, that I always will.

But just like in the club when I saw her naked and I wanted more, I want more now, I need more now. What is she doing to me?

While I was waiting for her I had girls throwing themselves at me, but I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I have one hundred problems with my mafia, but she's all I think about.

I knew she was dangerous.

I want to back away, I want distance from her, but at the same time, just the thought of not seeing her, hearing her, or touching her makes my heart hurt.

What is wrong with me.

The sound of my phone made us separate, and I'm glad someone called me, I was close to getting her in the car and fuck her senseless not caring about who would see. With a groan, I accepted the call to hear my brother's voice from the device.

"Yeah?"

"Are you having fun?" He taunts me.

"What do you need Andrea?"

"Details." He said and giggled. He fucking giggled!

"Later, now why did you call?"

"We captured a hand full of Italians."

"Finally some good news, anyone said anything yet?"

"No, we beat them but so far, nada."

"Where are you?"

"Basement."

"Torture the answers out of them, have fun and if you need anything, call me. Anything else?"

"How's my bestie?"

"Occupied, bye." I said and hung up.

"Is everything okay?" Julianna asked.

"Yeah, sorry, where were we?" I asked with a grin.

"We were going to eat. Keys." She says and pushed me away from her.

"I can drive."

"I know you can, but I want to drive this baby." She said and patted the hood.

"One condition."

"What?"

"One more kiss." I said, dangling the keys in front of her.