I will love you either way p.p

Y/n POV

You walked through queens pretty late at night. Tears running down your face, quickly remembering the events that's took place just 20 minutes ago.

20 minutes ago
You waited in Peters room waiting for him to get back from his watch. You always worried about him getting hurt or even killed. That was his favorite thing about you was that you cared so much. Of course you couldn't let your best friend and secret crush (yes crush because this is fanfic) die without your permission. You were starting to worry. You checked your phone, smiling at the Lock Screen. A picture of you and Peter on prom night smiling each other. Of course you went as just friends but May freaked out and it made you two laugh. 12:45 am your phone screen read. You sighed, picking up your homework and setting it on your backpack. Of course you decided to just stay to make sure he came back. You sat down on his bed and scrolled through social media. Suddenly you heard the window slide open. There he was crawling in, you smiled to yourself. "Oh y/n your still up" he said hopping down from the ceiling. "Yeah I wanted to wait for you, to make sure you were safe..." you said looking down and plying with your fingers. "You don't have to worry I'm safe" he says as he presses the spider symbol on his suit, making it calm off his body. "But what if I do Peter, what if one day you don't come back" you say as tears started forming. "Well I will come back I promise, but if your gonna keep questioning me every second I get back then maybe you should leave" he said immediately regretting it as he saw your tears fall. You stood up, grabbed your bag and rang out the apartment. Tears streaming down your face as you rang through the streets getting to your apartment.
As you walked to the door and went to your room you fell on the bed and let all your tears run. Soon enough you were asleep. Your woke up to something knocking on your window. "What the hell?" You mumbled as you slowly got up to check who was there. You opened the curtains and saw Peter. You opened your window and he climbed through taking his mask off revealing the brown soft curls on top of his head. "Y/n I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean anything that's I said" he said. You sat on your bed as he continued rambling. "I made a mistake" he admitted softly as he sat down across from you. Taking your hands in his gloves covered ones. "I will love you either way" you said softly. He looked up at you making eye contact. "Y-you love me?" He asked putting a hand on your cheek cleaning the tears. "Yes" you responded putting your hand on top of his. "I-I love you too" he said as he started rubbing his thumb on your cheek. You smiled. For the first time since the fight you smiled and he smiled back. You started to lean in looking from his eyes to his lips. He started to lean in doing the same. Your lips touched his and it was like fireworks. It was so full of love it made you feel butterflies. You eventually pulled away and connected your foreheads, hands still in his. You smiled again looking at him. "Y/n can I take you on a date" he asked. "Yes" you said giving him a hug. "I love you Peter Parker" you said in his ear. "I love you too y/n  y/l/n" he said back.

Total words: 630
Hello loves, I hope you liked the story. Requests are open and make sure you vote. Love you all and stay safe ❤️