꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎٭⊹•꧂

∴ ════════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════════ ∴

╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ʖᒷ⊣╎リリ╎リ⊣...

ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ ∴ᔑᓭ ↸ᔑ∷ꖌリᒷᓭᓭ.

ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷリ, ᔑ ⊣𝙹↸↸ᒷᓭᓭ ᓭᔑ╎↸,

"ꖎᒷℸ ̣   ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ ʖᒷ ꖎ╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣ ."

ᔑリ↸ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ∴𝙹∷ꖎ↸ ∴ᔑᓭ ᓵ∷ᒷᔑℸ ̣ ᒷ↸ ╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ !¡ᔑꖎᒲ 𝙹⎓ ⍑ᒷ∷ ⍑ᔑリ↸.

∴ ════════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════════ ∴

Warm winter light flooded the cabin of a little ship that sat in the docks of Baldur's Gate, spilling upon the firbolg's face. His skin was as blue as the sky, and his hair was as darker than the depths of the sea. His face scrunched up as the light hit him. He brought one of his large hands to his face and scratched his growing beard. With a reluctant sigh, Milo sat upright. He wore a long gown-like shirt and had a necklace around his neck. The necklaced seemed to be a tiny capsule full of what one can assume is plain water. He stood up, slouching over (eight feet, four inches) and dragged himself to a built-in wardrobe to get dressed. He fumbled through the various materials, ending up getting the same thing he usually wears: a white linen shirt and brown pants. He decided to hide himself beneath two, maybe three, different cloaks. The first was imbued with protective magic, the second was very bright and colorful, displaying a wide range of rainbow colors, and the last was a waterproof cloak to keep him safe from the elements. 

He looked at himself through a little hand-held mirror. He looked rough everywhere--bags dragged under his red eyes, his face needed a big of shaving, his hair was a complete mess, and he seemed to not have any will to smile. He did not approach the day happily. He felt his nose heat up and fingers tremble in pain, thinking about why he was in Baldur's Gate to begin with. 

ᓭ⍑ᒷ ᓵ∷ᒷᔑℸ ̣ ᒷ↸ ᔑꖎꖎ.

Aridith would present himself to the Celestials' Court. 

The Celestials' Court stands as the official term to describe the realm of gods outside of their respective planes. Gods of all pantheons were required to visit the court once every few thousand years on a specific day. It is said that Ao created this plane, but the rumors are false.

ᓭ⍑ᒷ ᓭ!¡ꖎ╎ℸ ̣  ⍑ᒷ∷ᓭᒷꖎ⎓ ╎リℸ ̣ 𝙹 ⎓𝙹⚍∷.

Of the few people in Baldur's Gate, six people were selected to meet the Court. Aridith, Rosemary, Makaria, Tunak, Olrok, and Night of Bells--accompanied by two of the Farkins.
The lineup was ideal in the scenario that something went wrong, though, what could they do if someone upset the gods?

Milo had not been to the Court itself; However, he knew much more than what he let on. The had been approached by the Queen of the Sea during his travels with Primn, a sailor verdan. She commanded that he speak with her, and she revealed ancient secrets regarding the Celestials' Court. There were three main reasons a mortal would be able to enter the Celestials' Court. 

Reason One: The entirety of the Upper Court requested a visit from the mortal.

Reason Two: The mortal has reached godhood and needed to visit the Court immediately.

Reason Three: The mortal would be a vessel of a god.

∷ᒷᔑᓭ𝙹リ ⎓𝙹⚍∷: ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒲ𝙹∷ℸ ̣ ᔑꖎ ∴ᔑᓭ ᔑ !¡ᔑ∷ℸ ̣  𝙹⎓ ⍑ᒷ∷.

Milo prayed to Eldath, voicing his concerns. However, his prayer fell upon deaf ears, for she could do nothing against the Court. It in the Court's written code that majority vote would decide what the Court does; and those that disagree must remain silent or be silenced.