Chapter 1: Good or Bad?

Cure Happy sat in a corner of the huge dimension. She was scarred, but still somehow strong. It was dark, and she was on a levitating rock. She couldn't stand it. Her friends were somewhere else, Candy was captured, and she was alone, with this messed up version of herself. Bad End Happy. Her counterpart. Her enemy. Joker's servant. She was as strong as her, but for now, she was stronger while she was weak. 

Bad End Happy, however, was smiling and smirking. She was enjoying, that this counterpart of hers, was falling, and that made her very happy. Then, she looked at Happy with a huge, sinister smile. "Giving up so soon?" she asked to her counterpart as she flew down to punch her. 

"This will do Master proud

"This will do Master proud." she said to herself. Joker. He was the one who had promised her a happy ending, for her and her only. But somehow, something didn't feel right. Was this the ending that he promised. To fight this worthless, goody-two shoes? This wasn't what Joker had told her when she was still a card. Or maybe, it didn't feel right. Suddenly, a voice snapped her out of her thoughts. "A-are you okay?" it said. She turned and saw her counterpart look at her, with a concerned look on her face. "I'm more than okay." she said, looking back. "In fact, I feel like I'm on top of the world!" she said, as she aimed a blast at the rock that Happy was on. "No! This isn't you! Please!" she yelled. 

"Huh?" Bad End Happy asked. She was confused for a second. Cure Happy looked at her. Maybe she was wrong. Maybe, she could give this poor thing what she always wanted. A happy ending. An ultra-happy one, in fact. Then they could part. But then reality came back to her. "You are weak. You don't deserve to be happy. There is only one Cure Happy that deserves to be happy, and that's me!" she said "Bad End Shower!" she said, as she made a heart sign and was about to blast it at her. "No!" Cure Happy said. "Even though I am happy, I also want everyone else to be happy as well! You don't only deserve happiness! To me, everyone deserves a happy ending!" she said. Then suddenly, a pink flash of light enveloped her as she leaped up into the sky. "PreCure!" she said. "Happy Shower...Shining!" she screamed, as she launched a huge, pink, heart shaped beam of light at the attack. 

The other girl then braced herself as everything went black. For a moment, she thought that she died, but she was alive. Not a card. A person. Extending her hand. She looked up, and saw a familiar pinkette. It was Happy, extending her hand to help her.

 It was Happy, extending her hand to help her

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" she asked. The other pinkette shyly touched her hand, and asked, "Why are you helping me? You're my enemy!" "Because I know that you deserve a chance at happiness too! And I can be your friend if you want me to!" she said, smiling at her. The other girl was touched by Happy's kind gesture. "You're right." she said, shyly. "Let's go find our friends. They embraced, and ran off.

Smile PreCure belongs to Toei Animation