Blast-Off! Rush Launch!

Valt was in the middle of his match, as you watched the beys clash, you sucked in a breath.

He was doing his Rush Launch, and it was working! Valtryek started speeding up and attacking Kerbeus from all angles. 

Rantaro, Toko and Nika start cheering for Valt so you were about to when you notice something.

"oh boy," you worryingly said and everyone looked at you.

"Are you okay?" Rantaro asks, worried

"Look," You said, clearly distressed 

Everyone looked at the battle and Shu realized why. 

"Kerbeus is blocking every move" Shu stated

"Guys, Valt is already one point down, at this rate, he'll run out of stamina in no time," you say and start tapping your foot out of anxiousness. The twins squirm.

Shu notices this and grabs your hand and squeezes it lightly, blushing.

You glance at him and he gives you a reassuring smile

'Shu is such a good friend' you thought.

You two looked back to the match and you wiggled out of Shu's hand. 

Hey, some people already think you two are dating, you didn't want them getting any more proof than they already have. Not trying to be rude, just cautious.

Ken smirked.

"What's going on?" Nika asks "It looks like King Kerbeus is deflecting all the attacks"

"It's because of its chain-shaped seal" Shu answered "It's dispersing Valtryek's attack minimizing any damage to the bey"

"Slow your roll!" Rantaro yelled confused "Explain it so that all of us can keep up with you"

You roll your eyes and answer Rantaro

"Kerbeus' tip has a good grip on the stadium surface," you said, knowing that this will be a tough battle for Valt.

Rantaro looked at you as you continued.

"It can deteriorate Valtryek from its axis" 

"No way," The twins say in sync.

Keru giggled, "Get real kid, you don't have a clue of who you're about to face"

"You can huff and puff all you want" Besu continued "Kerbeus is never gonna tip"

"Poor naive Valt," the puppets say together. You sigh at his attempt to throw Valt off his game "You really think your Valtryek can go against my Kerbeus"

"Unbelievable!" Hanami yelled, "This must be why they call Kerbeus the guard dog of the underworld!"

"It's not over! We're a lot tougher than you think!" Valt yelled and Valtryek sped up and kept brutally attacking Kerbeus. 

"Rush! Rush! Rush! Rush Launch!" He yelled, punching the air. It seemed to be working, it looks like Kerbeus is taking some damage

Keru and Besu looked shocked.

"Valtryek!" Valt yelled and Valtryek hit Kerbeus, knocking him out of the centre.

"Defense is the best offence!" Besu yelled and you were even starting to get confused about what's going on, but you just continued watching.