"zack is a simp"

(the girl in the back is alyvia and the boy is zack. act like it💗)

(act like the other girl is alyvia)

liked by 1zackaryarthur alyviaalind theteobriones bjorgvin_arnars

liked by 1zackaryarthur alyviaalind theteobriones bjorgvin_arnars.. tap to view more.
@AlicesFlower: had an amazing night last night with @alyviaalind and @1zackaryarthur 💗 love u guys!💗🤍
comments:
@1zackaryarthur: it was so nice seeing you and aly! ❤️. even seeing you- who said that!?
@user8 replyed to 1zackaryarthur: zack is a simp.
@theteobriones replyed to user8: yes, yes he his.
@alyviaalind: sleep over tonight? @AlicesFlower @1zackaryarthur @theteobriones @bjorgvin_arnars
replys: @AlicesFlower: sure bae! @1zackaryarthur: anything for u guys! @theteobriones: coolieo ! @bjorgvin_arnars: yes maam!
____________________________________________________________
                                                          BEST PEOPLE HERE!
zack🙄
cant wait to see ali- i mean all you guys tonight!

t🤍
omg, such a simp.
just admit it, zack.

zack🙄
never.

aly babes💗
one day guys. one day.
even thought ali is my WIFE❤️

bj💗
wdym shes my bestie, soulmate, etc.

t🤍
wow, for once bj answers!

aly babes💗
its a miracle!
but shes my wife, bj.

bj💗
no

aly babes💗
yes

bj💗
no

aly babes💗
☝️ur done☝️ur done☝️

bj💗
😭

t🤍
why isnt alice answering?

zack🙄
shes getting ready for tonight.

t🤍
damn zack, you know everything huh?

zack🙄
shut up.
____________________________________________________________

(alices pov)
i laughed at the texts, and finshed getting my clothes in my bag. i got on my shoes, headed downstairs to ask my mom if she could take me to alys. my mom agrees, and drives me to alys house.
"soo, you and zack huh?" she says. "mom, were just friends." i tell her. "but i can tell, you like him." she says. "ummmmm..." i look at her, "so you do like him! oh my goddd!" she screeches.
     "ok, mom, i think this is our stop. i love you!" i tell her, we say our goodbyes and i love yous then i get to alys door, and ring the doorbell. "ill get it aly! its okay!" i hear a boy say. i swear its zack. the door opens, and i was correct, its zack! "oh hey alice!" he smiles, then he puts his arms out to see if i want a hug, my stomach gets butterflies, and i go in for the hug.

    "aww look at them!" i hear aly say, "shut up." i say while me and zack are still hugging.

"you guys look adorable! im taking a photo and sending it to adian!" she says.

adian is zacks older brother. after we hear her camera click, me and zack pull away, but still starring at eachother. i feel my face turn red and so i smile, he smiles back, then we both walk away. i walk over to aly and she smiles. "oh my god! ali! he totally likes youu!" she giggles. "ill try to keep you guys close tonight." the door bell rings and aly goes to answer the door.

i walk over to zack and sit next to him. "hey zack!" i say with a smile. i can feel myself getting nervous. i dont know why really. "hey ali!" he says with the same tone i said his name. i smiled. he shows me a couple of photos, and i lay my head on his shoulder. i go on my phone for a bit. i then check the time and its 2 am, zack is fast asleep, so i fall asleep.

(act like the girl is alice and the boy is zack)

@alyviaalind: cute photo of zack and alice last night after falling asleep

@alyviaalind: cute photo of zack and alice last night after falling asleep. @AlicesFlower @1zackaryarthur 💗
liked by AlicesFlower 1zackaryarthur theteobriones bjorgvin_arnars .. tap to view more..
comments:
@user8: OMGGGG LOVE THISSSSS
(liked by AlicesFlower and 1zackaryarthur)

@user2: did yall see that alice and zack liked the persons comment above me?
(tap to see replys)
tap to view more comments.

____________________________________________________________
helllooo lovesss! you guys are gonna love the next chapter💗💗

-cameron.