"you're so pretty." "you to, zack."

@AlicesFlower: 💗

@AlicesFlower: 💗. photo credit @1zackaryarthur .
liked by.. 1zackaryarthur theteobriones alyviaalind bjorgvin_arnars 1adianarthur and 170,832 more people.
comments
@user8 : are they on a... a DATE?
@1zackaryarthur replyed to user8: maybe. maybe not.
(liked by AlicesFlower)
@1zackaryarthur: you're so pretty.
@AlicesFlower replyed to 1zackaryarthur: you to, zack.
(liked by 1zackaryarthur)
@alyviaalind replyed to AlicedFlower: are you cheating on me right now!?🧐
(liked by AlicesFlower)

(alices pov)
   me and aly texted for a while and made plans to go swimming with the cast tomorrow. i then asked zack if he wanted to come over, and he said sure.

   i hear the door bell ring and my mom yelling for me. "alice! zack is here!" she yells. i walk down the stairs to see zack. "hey zack!" i smile. "hey ali!" he says. "mom im sure you've met zack.." i say while smiling. "yes i have. ive heard you talk about him and how you lik-" "okay mom thanks for knowing him!" i say while grabbing zacks hand, and going up the stairs. "love you mom!" i yell while heading upwards.

    "so.. what was your mom talking about?" zack says while smiling. "oh nothing!" i laugh.zack smiles.

god his smile was pretty.

me and zack were talking until he got a call from teo. "okay, ill let her know. bye t." he says then hangs up. "ali, we got to go to alys because shes having a party and wants us there." he tells me. i say ok and i get my phone and grab a bag and head out the door, with my mom and zack behind me. no its not the pool party, that party is tomorrow.

     we arrive at alys house, and me and zack open our car doors, and tell my mom bye and thanks and head to her door. i knock on her door, and aly answers. "hey guyss!" aly smiles. "hey bae!" i tell aly and wink at her. she laughs. "hey alyvia" zack says. "where is everyone?" zack askes. "teo is in the back with bjorgvin." aly says. me, zack, and aly head to the back. "what uppp bitchesssss!" i laugh. "zack! ali! welcome to hell!" bj says. i start dying my ass off.

@AlicesFlower: photo creds: @1zackaryarthur

@AlicesFlower: photo creds: @1zackaryarthur. 😶. feeling like a kid.
(liked by alyviaalind 1zackaryarthur bjorgvin_arnars theteobriones)
(comments)

@1zackaryarthur: 😩🙏 marry me please
(liked by AlicesFlower)

@user8: did yall see that?

@user3: @user8 i seen that to😶😶😶😶😶😶
____________________________________________________________
yall are not ready for the next chapter. (jsyk ali isn't pronounced like al-lee, i see it as all-lee just so its not the same has alys!)

-cameron.