Sevika, Sevika.

Psa: you guys are killing me. I wasnt expecting so many viewers let alone so many people who were actually interested in this book. Im so glad to see your chaotic comments but...why am i #475 right now on the x male readers. I was #535 earlier!? This just proves you all need to start writing some x male readers. I better inspire some of you damnit. I wanna see Silco X Male (other pronouns that arent female) readers everywhere- And before you say "oh no my writing is crap-" so is mine. So bad im scared i may delete this out of embaressment or lack of ability to continue it so i am relying on you my readers to go wild and create. Thanks guys.//

"Sevika...Where in the hell is she stationed? Silco didn't say shit other then she was a bodygaurd...Oh great i'm talking to myself now. Sevika!" You shouted, heavy boote drilling into the creaky wooden floor as you scouted the place. Before you knew it something hit the top of your leg.

You looked down to see a doe eyes Jinx, she had dropped a pair of old goggles on the floor. "Im sorry! How are you my little Hi-Jinx?" You smiled, bending down on one knee to talk to her. She giggled at the nickname and looked at the goggles. You picked them up and gentley placed them in her hands. "Those are some nice goggles. Are you building something?" You asked.
"Im trying to build another working monkey bomb. They are mostly to distract people but..." she looked down. There was something obviously there she did not want to speak about.
"Hey thats okay. You don't have to tell me. On another note im liking your new look!" You smiled at her. She was wearing a really cool looking vest shirt with her name painted across it and a long pair of stripey trousers. She had a little makeup on too and was sporting some new hair accessories.

"My makeover? What about yours! Woah-" she noticed the teeth and immediatley dropped her goggles again to stick her hands in your mouth. You let her though as there was no harm, pulling your head back a little as she was being a tidge rough.
"Wah re ya duin?" You tried to speak as she poked your teeth.
"So cool! You've got fangs! Are you a werewolf?" She asked tilting her head.  She was still young enough to believe in that kind of stuff and not wanting to completley ruin her childhood you decided to play along.

"Yes- When i transform my clothes burst open so i had to get special clothes to protect me! If you ever hear howling on a full moon thats me-" you chuckled and showed her a scar on your arm. It was from when you had been bitten from a mutated, rabid, dog like animal that had gotten loose from its cage. Its fur was a reddish brownish colour and it ran at you ans several others, at the time you thought it would be a good thing to step in but now you see Piltover wouldn't have given two shits if it ripped your throat clean out. It was brought over to Piltover to impress the council but since it had escaped no one actually saw it since and so it was never captured. "Check this out-" you showed it off. Anything for Jinx, she had been through enough already and all you wanted to do was make her feel special.

"Woah a real werewolf scar! That is so cool! Wait...If you are a werewolf can you...Be my friend?" She asked with a pout. "Werewolves are really big and strong and you would be able to stand my monkey bomb! If it works..."
"We are already friends Jinx, besides how could i not be to someone who has such cool drawing skills?"
Her demeanour instantly shifted from shy to overwhelmed. She ran at you for a hug, surprised by the fact anyone would bother hugging you, you became stiff but soon hugged her back. Usually you would have been knocked back yourself but you hadn't shifted a muscle even though you were bent down in a squatting position standing on your toes.
"Thank you Y/N your so cool!" You were pretty sure this was the first time she had said your name to you...Well your new name anyway. You picked her goggles back up and put them in her head and she soon happily skipped away.

"Y/N that you?" A voice came from a door down the hall. It was open and stood in the doorway was Sevika.
"Yeah...Yeah its me." You stood to your feet and folded your arms.
"Ive been waiting for you. Silco wants me to take you to this shooting range. Its private and kind of a garbage pit but...He wanted me to take you so your coming with. Besides since you and that kid are being favouritised you might want to know how to defend yourself." She huffed and took a swig of her drink. "Besides theres something new i got i need to road test. So lucky you wolfman you get to come with." You facepalmed realizing she has overheard you and Jinx talking, that and well your appearence was very animal like now.
"Haha funny. Im coming. What do you mean favourite anyway?" You asked as you followed her down the hall.
"Word is Silco has been making pretty pricey arrangements for the two of you. You better not be disloyal after all the trouble hes gone through to put protetion on you and Jinx." She tossed the empty bottle out of a window.
"Ow hey what the fuck!" You heard the bottle smash, sounded like it landed on someone. The two of you couldn't helo but laugh.
"Nice to know you appreciate a good joke." Sevika smiled slightly.
"Yeah well im sure i just heard the sound of a metal helmet so if that was an enforcer ide be glad to shove the bottle right doen the-"
"Yeesh thats enough information" she grinned.