3

Bakugou POV

Fighting for my life, moving my arms and legs as much as I can. No matter how much I try I drown in the depths of the ocean. Choking on the water and falling deeper into the darkness. I stopped struggling and let the darkness overtake me. My body slowly floats up to the surface. I can't even move, my body just feels...lifeless.

*RING* *RING* *RING*

I wake up and turn off my alarm. "Ugh when was the last time I got a good nights rest." I get out of my bed and head to my closet to get ready for the day. I go downstairs and saw auntie and my parents in the kitchen.

I walk up to auntie and give her a side hug. "Hey Katsuki" she says while hugging back. "Did you sleep well?" I should tell her the truth, but I don't want her to worry as much as she already is. "I'm fine." Auntie looks at me and sighed. "Katsuki you should cover up your eye bags before trying to lie to me." I sighed and walked to the table.

I sit across from my mother and father and begin to eat breakfast. "Katsuki, do you need a higher dose of anxiety meds?" Do I need a higher dose? I've always had bad anxiety when Izuku wasn't around and now he's gone for good. "I don't have an answer for you. When I was in the forest, I was surrounded by green which reminded me of him so I managed but I still couldn't completely handle it." My mother sighed and kept eating her breakfast. "I think you should keep this dosage and if you feel the need to increase or reduce it just tell us." my father said. "Alright, but I have to leave now. Bye."

I wonder if I'm going to feel this suffocated going to school everyday. This was supposed to be our dream! He was supposed to be here with me. I looked at the building with a tight feeling in my chest. "Jeez I can't even look at the building without feeling hurt...pathetic."

I walked through the halls trying to find my classroom and noticed that their was a pattern for the classroom doors. I followed the pattern and found my classroom. I walk in and immediately make eye contact with a person in a yellow sleeping bag. I just looked away and went to my seat. I put my head down on the desk and wait for class to start.

Aizawa POV

I was laying down in my sleeping bag waiting for my students to come into the class. I hide my presence seeing if I have any interesting students that can notice me without me getting their attention.

After a few minutes a student walks into the classroom. I look up and see it's the blonde kid that took the exam without his quirk. Him and I lock eyes with each other for a few moments. In those moments I noticed that his eyes were filled with sadness and rage, but at the same time they looked empty and dead. I wonder what made his eyes like that.

Before I noticed the blonde went to his seat and put his head down. Students slowly started to fill the classroom, but no one noticed me yet.

Bakugou POV

Students are slowly starting to fill the classroom. I have my head down hoping that no one will bother me, but my wishes never come true. At the moment I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look up and I was met with a red head. "Hey bro thanks for saving me in the exams. My name is Eijiro Kirishima, let's be friends!" I looked at the redhead with a slightly cold gaze. "Didn't you see my head down? It's clear that I don't want to be bothered." After saying that I put my head down, not returning his greeting.

"Hobo in the sleeping bag, all the students are here." The class looked at me shocked. "What hobo in a sleeping bag? We should get a teacher!" I heard the kid with blue hair say. The man got out of his sleeping bag and stood in front of the class. "My name is Shota Aizawa also known as the underground hero eraserhead. I will be your homeroom teacher for the next three years."

So this is eraserhead huh?. I bet Deku would've been fangirling so hard having his favorite hero as a teacher. I see the teacher pull out some uniforms and put them on his desk. "Put these on and head out to the field. You have 10 minutes don't be late."

I got my uniform and left the classroom. I went to the locker room with all the other guys and started to get dressed. "Denki, the upperclassmen blessed us with a peephole!" I looked around to see where the voice came from. I saw a purple headed midget tearing a poster off the wall revealing a same hole. I walked up to him and threw him into a locker. "Don't waste you pathetic life on being a pervert. You are trying to be a hero so do fucking better!" After saying that I left the locker room not wanting to deal with the other guys. I walk out to the field and notice that the teacher is the only one out here. Maybe I should go up to him and ask?

Aizawa POV

I expected him to be the first one changed, but him walking towards me was something unexpected. He walked towards me and looked at me with those dead ruby eyes and said. "Can I become a hero even without a quirk?" I froze for a second and look at him. "Why are you asking this?" The boy started at me with an unchanged expression and sighed. "I just wanted to know because my bestfriend asked a hero the same question." I wonder who his friend is.

"Yes I think someone quirkless is can be a hero. I hope your friend got the same answer." The boy slightly smiled at my answer, but frowned after he heard the second part. I was about to say something else but he just walked away.

Bakugou POV

Eraserhead doesn't seem so bad. I walk away from him and go back to where my class is. Aizawa starts walking towards us and begins to tell us the instructions. "What about orientation?" I heard a girl say. "I have free rein over what I do with my class and I think orientation is pointless, so we aren't going." I already like this teacher. He doesn't waste time on formalities.

After he finished explaining, he threw me a ball. "Bakugou you got first in the entrance exam. Go in the circle and throw this ball with your quirk." I sighed and walked in the circle, but before I threw I looked back at him. "Sir, didn't I tell you that I wasn't going to use my quirk at this school." He sighed and waved me off to throw the ball. 

I get into stance and throw the ball straight up in the air. When the ball started to come down, I hit it with my strongest kick. I turn around to see everyone with shocked looks on their faces. I see the same redhead walk up to me. "Are you sure that wasn't your quirk? There's no way a normal kick and produce that much force." I just ignored him and walked away. "Bakugou you got 3000 meters." I heard the class gasp, but then get excited.

" We can use our quirks! This is gonna be so fun!" I heard a girl scream. After when those words left her mouth, I felt the pressure in the area slowly get heavier. I looked around and noticed that the pressure was coming from Aizawa. "Fun you say? I know a way to make it fun. Person who gets last place gets expelled." the teacher said menacingly.

The class started to whine about the teachers declaration. "This is so unfair." a girl whines. I scoffed at her statement. "Life isn't fair. People die from car accidents, natural disasters, and many more. People are also born quirkless or born in an abusive family, so if you are whining about this maybe you shouldn't even be here." I said to them coldly. I noticed most of them glare at me, but sensei had a small look of concern on his face.

Aizawa POV

Bakugo officially became my favorite student. His response was amazing, but I worry about what happened to make him think like that. For some reason I think it has something to do with his bestfriend.

During the test I couldn't help but think of problem child. He did good without his quirk, but I feel like I need to keep a close eye on him.

"Everyone get dressed and head to the locker room! Bakugo you stay back I need to talk to you." Bakugo walks up to me with a plain face. "What do you need?" I wonder if he would tell me the truth if I asked. "What happened to your friend?" I notice Bakugo get slightly tense.

"Dead"

"What?"

"I said he's dead."