7. The MOMENTS

{Handas POV}

I was enjoying the music with my girl to be Sophy when I took a glance towards the Kitchen and saw a Young guy being harassed by this tall dude.

Looking closely with my drunk eyes i could see someone like Jasper.
Anger and rage filled me in, all i remember was pushing Sophy's hands off my shoulder and dashed towards that direction.

I pulled the guy off and gave him the WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? GAZE. "Hey man cant one just enjoy his meal" He said walking away

"Are you alright" Immediately i could see his face flashing red, i knew he was blushing. Instead of answering he just stood there helplessly. I didnt wait for his answer.....

I just put my hands in his back pockets pulled him close enough to feel his heartbeat. Before he could understand what was happening, my lips were already teasing his lower lips like a ring on the door waiting for it to be opened.

He just felt into the action and within moments our tongues were dancing and his hands were tied round my neck.

I could hear cheering from the Background but i didnt care. I don't know why but i really enjoyed the moment . I could neither notice "my girl to be" who was standing right there besides us or the crowd of people who had their phones recording us.

Jasper was pulled by Alex and she shouted "Enough we have to go"

They left and i was left there wondering what had just happened. I saw Sophy running out crying but didnt bother to follow her. I just went upstairs to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet chair thinking of the moment.

I got out 10 minutes later and i was ready to go home. Downstairs i met up with some of the boys. One of them told me

"Bro wtf happened, You have to apologise to Sophy."

"Just tell her sorry on my behalf" I was too happy to start thinking of an apology note.

I went home feeling so amazing. I just took my phone and dialed Alex number

"Hey, i think i like Jasper, Do you think he likes me back"

"Theres only one person you can ask" She laughed and hanged up.

Like how was i supposed to ask him if he liked me. Did he? I could say he enjoyed our kiss.. But did he really or were we just drunk? No i couldn't have been drunk. I know what am feeling now. I gained my courage and dialed some numbers....

"Hello, "

"H-E!-LLO" he said shaking

"I would like us to meet tomorrow, Public park, 2pm, Please, for some icecream" I just said all that in one sentence. What will he take me for.... I just know he will never accept such a shady request

"Okay" His voice interrupted my thinking. He said that and hung up. What does he take me for, well maybe ill see tomorrow....

A/N: A VERY SHORT CHAPTER... AM SAVING THE REST FOR THE DATE... HOW DO YOU THINK IT WILL GO?