Stormy Night (Adam Page)

December 14: Bonfire/ Fireplace

❤️ I don't own any of the GIFs or Photos in this

❤️ This is my first time writing, so please let me know what you think.

Summary: Chloe was preparing for her husband to come home when a snowstorm unexpectedly hits and knocks out the power. With the power out, Chloe and Stephan have to figure out what to do all night.

❄ Stephen ~ Adam ❄

Chloe POV:

"FUCKING HELL!!!" I shouted looking up to the ceiling.

Stephen was coming home tonight, so I decided I'd surprise him with a nice dinner. What I wasn't expecting was a snowstorm to knock out the power while I was in the middle of cooking. Turning the flashlight on my phone on, I turned off the stove and let the food sit there while I went in search of candles. I put all the emergency candles on the kitchen table, I started grabbing them and putting them in place to be lit. I had just lit the ones on the mantelpiece and was just getting ready to light the fireplace when I heard a door slam. I ran to the front door just as Stephen was closing the door behind him. I noticed him shivering slightly, so I rushed to grab a blanket to wrap around him. After getting him wrapped up, I leaned up on my tip toes and kissed him quickly.

"I'm sorry about dinner. I was in the middle of making it when the power went out."

"It's alright. We'll figure something out. I'm gonna head upstairs to get changed into something warmer and then I'll light the fireplace."

While Stephen was upstairs getting changed, I finished setting out the candles and got them all lit. I leaned against the doorway just watching Stephen lighting the fireplace. When it was lit, Stephen stood up and turned towards me.

"I'm gonna go change my clothes into something warmer and grab some blankets so we can stay warm."

He walked up to me and gently placed his hands on my neck, lifting my head slightly, he kissed my lips. "I'll head to the kitchen to see what I can find for us to eat."

While Stephen went to the kitchen, I went upstairs to our room and changed into some warm pjs with a sweatshirt. I slipped on some boot slippers and grabbed the pillows off our bed. I went to the hall closet to start grabbing blankets and the extra comforter. Walking carefully back down the stairs and into the living room, I set the comforter, blankets, and pillows on the couch. I moved the coffee table off to the side so we'd have space in front of the fireplace to keep warm. I grabbed the comforter and laid it out, next I grabbed the pillows and set them up against the couch. I kept the blankets on the couch so we could grab them as needed. As I was finishing, Stephen came in with an armful of food and set it all down on the coffee table.

"We're lucky you love to bake peanut butter cookies cause we have plenty of it for sandwiches

"We're lucky you love to bake peanut butter cookies cause we have plenty of it for sandwiches." Stephen laughed as he went back into the kitchen to grab drinks, plates, and a knife.

When he came back, we made our sandwiches and grabbed a bag of chips to share. While we ate, Stephen was telling me how his friends at AEW were doing. No matter how many times I asked, he wouldn't tell me what was going to be happening with his AEW Championship. We finished eating the sandwiches and chips, I got up to take the plates and knife into the kitchen. When I came back I noticed Stephen had the stuff to make smores that I had forgotten we had. He had one of the roasting forks we kept inside and was roasting the marshmallows.

I sat back down beside him and wrapped a blanket around me. Leaning over I kissed his cheek then started on getting the graham crackers and chocolate ready for the marshmallows. Stephen put the marshmallows on the crackers and chocolate, setting the fork aside. As we finished, I must have had some marshmallow residue on the corner of my mouth, so Stephen leaned over and playfully licked it off.

When he pulled away, bunching my hand in his shirt, I pulled him on top of me while laying down. He leaned down kissing me. Stefan leaned up pulling my sweatshirt and shirt, leaving me only in my bra, then he pulled his hoodie and shirt off. Grabbing his blanket covering us up with it, he went back to kissing me. I could feel him getting hard against my thigh. Stephen started kissing and sucking down my neck. I knew I'd have marks all over my neck tomorrow because of him. I was running my hands up and down his back, every once in a while digging my nails in when he hit a sensitive spot. He started running his hands up towards my breasts when I felt him mumble something into my neck.

"What did you say?" I asked while giving him more access to my neck, while I grinded into him.

He kissed me again before lifting his head, staring me in the eyes, he had a mischievous look.

"I know a way to keep warm and entertained all night."

"Well what are you waiting for? Show me."

We stripped ourselves of the rest of clothes and Stephen showed me for the rest of the night how amazing his idea was.