Teah funfacts

- She calls Sonic. Exe a "Ben drowned ripoff" due to his eyes, the blood, and the whole evil game thing.

- She wanted to adopt Luna when they first her and Pea

- Her axe is actually from the real world that she woke up with when she was reborn

- Her and Pea can morph together when they're angry enough. And Pea can take over Teah body when she needs to rest

- She can cry. But the liquid that comes out of her eyes is the same color as her eye but lighter.

----------------------------------

Her opinions on the horror mod characters (Sonic.exe, Sad Mouse, Huggy Wuggy, Tails Doll)

Sonic. Exe: Oh him? Pffft! That Ben Drowned ripoff doesn't scare me! He thinks he's all high and mighty just because he can kill and revive the dead and stuff. Plus, I hate him for what he did to Tails, an actual KID! He makes me sick and yet he has the nerve to try and compare himself to God.

Sad Mouse: ... Do I gotta talk about him? Honestly, I don't hate him as much as I hate the ripoff. But still he doesn't get any nice comments from me. I've had trouble sleeping  thanks to that guy, not to mention he was made and erased by the same company that kills their villains off in unsettling ways. That's it.

Huggy Wuggy: Eh, he's okay I guess? I did jump when he appears in the game he's made from, but I don't have any reason to actually hate him. Not like the other two.

Tails Doll: As long as he doesn't try to kill anyone, I don't really mind. He does give me the chills every now and then though.

------------------------------------