05 ❧ meet the arataki gang

Yesterday was a disaster

For one, that moronic adviser divulged a sensitive aspect of your life that you didn't want shared. You couldn't care less what Itto thought of you but it was something you wanted to put in the past. When you three returned to the room, the atmosphere was awkward and tense. It was horrible and you just wanted the day to be over with. When you returned home, Itto was gracious enough to let you sleep without any interruptions—something that was desperately needed.

You slept until 1 p.m., which was uncommon for you because your pattern consisted of waking up early. Today was now a Thursday, meaning it was his day.

*Whack*

Your pleasant sleep was disrupted when a puffy item made harsh contact with your face. Your eyelids squinted shut before fluttering open, seeing the blurry figure seated on your bed.

"Mornin' my gorgeous sunshine!" Itto's voice was vibrant yet gruff, indicating that he too had just lately awoken. Your gaze dipped lower as you noticed his fully exposed chest—oh yeah, he sleeps half nude.

His physique was so muscular, abs so defined that it made him even more enticing to touch. You wanted to trace your fingertips down the crimson markings on his chest.

Feeling like a creep, you chose to close your eyes again and roll onto your side, drifting back to sleep. Itto gently shook you on the shoulder to wake you up. "You gotta get up, sleeping beauty. Today is a busy day for us."

You hummed softly as you fell back into a deep slumber. Itto wanted to wake you up but couldn't bring himself to do so. He couldn't because you were too damn adorable. You were usually harsh and intimidating, especially on work days but right now, you were as frail as a feather. Your face was relaxed, not contorted into a grimace.

Something spiky poked your nose and you batted it away, turning your body to lie on your back once more. You felt it again a few seconds later, followed by a suppressed giggle. "Stop." You grumbled and smacked his hand away, hearing him begin to chuckle. "Come on, get up or I'll drag you out of bed."