The more the worse

Everyone was sitting down on the floor on the white loungers Suna always loved. "Man I'm so bored and tired.." whined Nishinoya throwing his back on the cold floor making him shiver. "Oh you won't be anymore, trust me" a rooster head sneered elbowing Bokuto wiggling his eyebrows, "What do you mean by that?" asked Suna as he smacked Bakugou who was touching his hair with a concerned look. "I told Oiks to invite a couple of people while you were in the bathroom" explained a scared owl who was getting ready to run when he saw Suna's scowl.

"Oiks?" Kyoutani questioned, "Kinda sounds likes oak to me" Bakugou chuckled as he plopped himself on the warm seat Suna was sitting on, "it's a nickname I gave Oikawa you dumbasses" Bokuto replied while he was getting chased by Suna. "Who did you invite Oak wood?" the blonde guy asked mocking the nickname "a couple of people, you probably don't know them" Oikawa answered. "STOP RUNNING SO GODDAMN FAST!" Suna yelled reaching his hand out to try and pull him back, but Bokuto ran faster now making the angry man behind him struggle to catch him. Bokuto looked behind him with a smile on his face "too slow!", that smile didn't last long cause he was soon met by Atsumu's chest making him stop from running.

A group of familiar faces were in front of Suna's house, "I swear I'm going to choke that Owl and that OIKS!" Suna yelled about to throw hands but he felt someone's cold hand wrap around his wrist. The brown haired male's eyes widened at the sudden touch, he turned his head to the side to see who it was. Suna was met by a sandy blonde guy, his red eyes were staring directly at his grayish yellow eyes. "Calm down, fox boy." Bakugou's croaky voice apprised; Their faces were inches away from each other. Suna was too stunned to speak, he has never been this close to a boy, to a stranger nor feel a sudden feeling in his stomach. The red eyes shifted from his eyes to his lips for a split second, Bakugou let go of Suna's wrist and let out a cough as he lowered his head. 

"Hey Bakubro!" a familiar voice called out, The blonde male lifted his head and turned around "Hey uhh I don't think we ever met?" Kirishima asked Suna giving him his hand, Suna was zoned out as his mind wandered of what have had happened if Bakugou didn't let go of his wrist and did something else instead. The confused male shook Kirishima's hand, his eyes were pinned on Bakugou who was trying to avoid eye contact. 

"Y/N/N Y/N/N!" Sakusa yelled, Y/n turned around "SUSA SUSA!", Sakusa and Y/n ran towards each other with their arms open. "You wish that was you huh?" smirked Nishinoya at Oikawa "Shut up".

Everyone was sat in a circle, with a bottle in Denki's hand, you know how this about to go down. Denki spun the bottle, he closed his eyes before he could see who it landed on. He opened his eyes, it had landed on Jirou. The purple haired girl had a disgusted look on her face while Denki's face was red and with a smile he got up and kissed her. "Aight my turn!" Atsumu said snatching the bottle and spinning it. It landed on Osamu.. "rules are rules" Mina said "HE'S MY TWIN BROTHER!" Atsumu yelled mad that it didn't land on someone he wanted to kiss.

The bottle was now in Kageyama's hand, he gave it a powerful spin. It landed on Y/n. "I uh..." Y/n didn't know what to do, Kageyama got up and started to approach Y/n. Oikawa's eyes didn't leave Kageyama. With a smirk Kageyama kissed Y/n, Oikawa's hand turned into a fist.

The bottle was in Suna's hand, he took a deep breath before spinning the bottle. The bottle spun and spun. Suna's eyes were glued to the bottle, it had stopped spinning.At the end on the bottle sat Bakugou. Suna's heart skipped a beat, his hands were shaking and his body froze. The fox boy's eyes were staring at the ground. A shadow covered the light that were burning his eyes. "Let's get this over with" Bakugou's hoarse voice mumbled causing the brown haired male underneath him lift his head up. The blonde male was leaning close to Suna. His hands were stuffed into his pockets.

The shy male's face was bright red as Bakugou's breath was hitting his face. Suna's lips aparted, nothing left his lips only heavy breaths, it feels like he has forgotten to breath. Suna's eyes widened as he felt the man above him place his cold lips onto his warm soft lips. Both of their eyes were closed.

SUNA X BAKUGOU?-