Camp feels better when you're with friends

"Volleyball here I come!" An orange haired boy smiled getting out of the van looking energetic than ever. "Mmm yea..." The raven boy yawns as he got out of the van. Hinata's eyes were pinned on Kageyama, as if they were waiting for something to fall out of his mouth. "Time to start working on our fast attack" the ocean eyes let out with an encouraging smile. His eyes shifted from the beaming sun to the motivated boy beside him.

The Karasuno team approached the building that was surrounded by the other teams. A familiar short boy walked through the crows pushing anyone who got in his way as he was trying to find his friend group with an impatient look on his face "Where the hell are they.." He muttered under his breath as his eyes scanned every person there until they fell on the male with biceps who he adored so much. "IWAIZUMI!!" His face lit up running towards him with his arms wide open.

Iwaizumi flinched at the voice yelling his name "N-Noya?" he called out, turning around to already find his arms wrapped around his waist "Looks like someone found his valentine" Oikawa smirked at the pair "IwaNoya all the way" Y/n added making Iwaizumi's eyes widen and his lips part as if they had killed someone. "Such a cute couple!" Yachi grinned "Say cheese!" Makki pulled out his camera with the biggest smile ever. When his finger pushed on the button to take a photo a white flash came from the camera making the pair go blind."Dude WHAT THE FUCK!" Iwaizumi yelled bringing his hands up to his eyes "You ruined the moment!" Nishinoya yelled walking towards Makki, who took a step back with every step Noya took. 

They were finally inside the volleyball court to start their practice. "Alright Mad dog you teach your twin" Oikawa said looking at Bakugou "We are not twins!" they said in sync causing Oikawa to chuckle "Sure... now go" he motioned them to go. "Alright, try to jump and spike it" Kyoutani told Bakugou as he tossed the ball high up. He watched his bothered face turn into a calm one. His eyes scanned the spikey haired male sprint and stop as one of his legs started to go high and his other leg started to do the same. His left hand was straight while his right hand was preparing to spike the ball. A loud noise was created when his hand met the ball, Kyoutani's eyes widened. The ball was out but that was still an amazing hit "So was that good?" Bakugou said walking towards a shocked Kyou "Yes but you need to work on your aim".

"Setting time!" Nishinoya smiled as he ran with the cart which was filled with volleyballs. "UH what is that.." Denki asked shyly "we went through this A HUNDRED TIMES LAST NIGHT!" Sero yelled at Denki whilst the others laughed. "Ok so you start Jirou" Noya smiled going on the other side of the net. "Ok"  she said throwing the ball up and pushed it down, "That was good.." he said making her look up with a smile "FOR A MIDDLE BLOCKER! try  throwing it higher" she nodded and tried again. 

All of the UA students that were there practiced all day but now it was time for dinner. "Does anyone want seconds?" An angel asked with a soft smile "US PLEASE!" Nishinoya, Tanaka, Denki and Mina yelled "I thought you were full-" Jirou said with a confused look but got interrupted by the huge simps: "Pfft- No we're not" "I'm so hungry I could eat myself" "Full? Us? Never!" "FULL? GIRL NO",  Kiyoko stared at them for a few seconds and walked away.