𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝗼𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐬

Once I'm at Derry High I see this dude with an ugly ass mullet bullying some kids. I look closely and it's the same group of kids I saw earlier. I couldn't let them get bullied so I decided to step it.

"Hey! Mullet, over here!"
He stops to look over at me.
"Oh look what we have here, the losers found themselves a hoe!"
His gang starts laughing and I got pretty angry. I ran up to that douchebag and kicked him where the sun don't shine and he dropped to the ground.
"Ah! What the fuck is wrong with you, you whore?!"
"Listen here you daddy issues douchebag. If you ever call me a hoe or a whore again, your dad won't be the only issue you have. You got that? Oh and leave these kids alone, they did nothing to you, you asshole. Now leave.. and I won't ask twice."
He got up and called to his friends while rolling his eyes, "Guys let's go she's not worth it."
Then that douchebag ran away with his minions.
The group of kids stared at me in awe.

The cute kid with the glasses said, "Holy shit! You just stood up to Henry Bowers! Nobody stands up to that dick."
"What's so surprising about it?" I asked genuinely curious to why anyone would be remotely scared of a dude with an ugly ass mullet.
"He's the biggest bully in school, ya know... That was pretty hot." He said starting to hit on me.
I blushed.
"I guess so." I say with a small smile feeling proud of myself. He then put his arm around my neck.
"So hot stuff, what's your name?"
"Oh, it's y/n."
"Y/n.. pretty." He says with a slight blush creeping on his face also.
Then the kid with the flannel said, "G-g-get a r-room love birds."
We moved away from each other in embarrassment.
"So, what are all your names?" I ask.
"This here is Stuttering Bill, Stan the Man, Eddie Spaghetti, and I'm Richie "Trashmouth" Tozier." Richie said.
"I see why they call you trashmouth." I say.
"Well anyway, Richie saw you earlier and couldn't stop talking about how pretty you are. I think he has a crush on you." Eddie said. I started to think, '𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦?'
"Eddie shut the hell up! No I-I didn't! I d-didn't say that." Richie said obviously nervous.
"Woah there Billy calm down!" I say laughing a bit and he seems to ease up.
"Well, what are your classes?" Richie asks me. He looks at my schedule.
"Woah, well it looks like we have all of the same classes doll!" He says.
"I guess I'll be seeing more of you then huh Trashmouth?" I say a bit excited I get to see his cute face in all of my classes.
"Yes, yes you will. Now shall we get going m'lady?" He says in an awful British accent.
"Yes we shall my good sir." I say in an equally awful British accent. (If you're British just pretend you say the line with a bad American accent🌚)
We link arms and head to our classes.

~6 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ~

We walk through the door to our first class and sit down in the seats beside each other.
"Okay class, today we will be learning about the The Civil War! Everyone get out your books and turn to page 45 and read to 75." Mrs. Cline said.
"Ugh, Richie we have to read 30 pages." I whispered to Richie and groaned.
"I so don't wanna read all of these pages. It's only reading though and there's no tests today so it should be pretty easy. Then again, Mrs. Cline can shove these pages up her-" Richie was cut off by Mrs. Cline.
"Richard Tozier! Is there anything you'd like to share with the class?" Mrs. Cline asked angrily.
"Yes actually. Ma'am I'd just like to say you can shove these pages up your a-"
"Richie no!"
Well, too late...

~10 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ~

"Richie I can't believe you got us detention." I told him.
"I'm sorry y/n." Richie said. I could tell he was sincere.
"It's okay, this is actually pretty fun to be honest." I was telling the truth, hanging out with Richie is pretty fun.
"I think it's pretty fun too." Richie said.
Another girl walked into our classroom where we were sitting for detention. She sat on the other side of me. I decided to talk to her.
"Hi I'm y/n, what's your name?"
"My name's Astro, whatcha in here for?"
I tell her about how it was Richie's fault we were in detention.
"Hey! At least Mrs. Cline was told what she needed to be told!" He said, defending himself.
"True." I said, shrugging my shoulders.
We stayed in detention for a little while longer talking to one another when I see a red balloon outside the window. I stare at it. Kinda suspicious.
"Hey y/n, what are you staring at?"
I turn my attention back to him.
"Oh, uh, nothing. Just looking outside."
"Okay, you sure it was nothing else?" He asked, I could tell he was a bit concerned.
"Yeah, it was nothing."
"Okay, if you say so."

'𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘯, 𝘣𝘶𝘵, 𝘪𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦...'

A/N: 𝐇𝐢 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝗼𝐧𝐞! 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝗼 𝗺𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭! 𝐈 𝐡𝗼𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝗺𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 <3

𝐓𝗼𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝗼𝐫𝐝𝐬: 947